A large, handheld sticky roller that's totally washable and reusable.
If you want several tools in a variety of sizes, check out our 3 roller set
because it includes this big one, but also two smaller ones. For anyone that doesn't need to cover large areas, our regular roller
or travel size
roller might be a better choice. Get each one individually, or get the 2 roller set
to pay a lower price when getting them both.
Where To Use It
You can roll it across nearly any surface to remove dust, dirt, crumbs, lint, hair and more, but take a look at the list below for some ideas and key chores. Use in the locations mentioned, or use to tackle any job that is similar.
- Couches and chairs.
- Bedspreads and comforters.
- Curtains and drapery.
- Area rugs.
- Pet beds.
- Vehicle interiors.
How To Use It
It doesn't take a brain surgeon to operate this tool, but using it correctly can improve results, and proper care will keep it sticky for a longer amount of time. The tips below will outline proper use and maintenance.
- To prepare for use, make sure the roller is clean and dry.
- Cleaning is as easy as rolling it back and forth.
- For best results, overlap slightly, and work from one side to the other.
- As you roll, debris will lift up and begin to coat the roller. Once fully coated, it will no longer be sticky.
- Rinse under warm water to release dirt, and allow to dry for later use.
- Occasional washing with dish soap or rubbing alcohol will remove fine particles and residues to maintain stickiness.
- Always dry after washing or rinsing, and store in a location that allows it to stay clean when not in use.