Flawless performance and attractive design combine to create a quality tool for slicing, peeling, cutting and paring. The dangerously sharp blade has a toothy, serrated edge, and it's completely covered with a colorful, non-stick coating. This tool will glide through food without hesitation, and when you finish, it will wash clean with little effort. The vibrant coating reduces friction and prevents food from clinging, so soft cheese and other difficult foods can be sliced with speed and precision. Instead of the frustration caused when things smash or snag, you will take joy in the fast and professional action. The blade is forged from a carbon steel sourced from Japan, and it measures a full four inches in length. An ergonomic handle completes the tool, and a layer of grippy material increases comfort, and allows you to use it for prolonged periods without strain. It comes fully equipped with a durable plastic sheath, so storing it is safe, and taking it with you is simple and worry-free.
Prefer a straight edge on your knife? We also carry the same tool in that style, so check out the original Paring Knife Colori if you like that type better. Looking for something a bit longer? Try the Colori Utility Knife. It's almost identical, but the blade is a full inch longer.
Why It's Good
- Superior Blade. Razor sharp, and formulated to last. Japanese, carbon steel creates a high quality blade that cuts with precision, and lasts for years of regular use.
- Stick-Free. It will not snag as you slice, and food will not linger when you finish. The non-stick coating ensures a tool that is easy to use, and easy to care for.
- Durable. An included storage sheath protects and preserves the already strong blade.
- Portable. Easily toss it in a bag, or include with a dish to bring with you to parties, picnics and camping trips. The plastic cover prevents accidents, and avoids damage.
- Colorful. The added coating makes it work well, but it also makes it look good in the process. Why settle for a boring tool when you could have this one?
Stop struggling with tools that don't cut it, and avoid the annoyance caused by dull blades that stick. Meat, cheese, fruit, vegetables and just about anything else can be cut, sliced or prepared with this knife. It features a serrated blade that will improve ability with certain foods, but it can be used for any job that warrants a blade this size. Because it comes with a storage sheath as part of the standard package, it will be protected when not in use, and it will be safe and easy to transport if needed. The blade will only be exposed when you're using it, so it will stay sharp and last for many years.