Sitting, standing, kneeling or laying down; there's no limit to how kids will choose to use this toy. It looks like a cross between a rocking chair and a skateboard, and it's one of the best ways to encourage physical activity in kids of all ages. The bold look will catch their attention, and the non-stop fun will keep them coming back. Thanks to such a clever design, there are numerous ways to use it, and due to top quality construction, it will hold up to any abuse they put it through. Let them wiggle and twist, balance and rock, or sit and spin. With each back and forth movement, the integrated suction cups will grab the floor, and then release to make a pop, pop, popping sound that children can't get enough of. No matter if they use it as intended, wear it as a hat, sit in it like a chair, or stick it to the wall, this unique rocking toy is sure to please.
How It Works
It's basically a one person teeter totter, but the suction cups on the bottom, the bright colors, and the overall shape allow it to be so much more. It's the perfect size to allow kids to use it however they want, and it's durable enough to withstand any moves they come up with. The underside has a gentle curve to allow for rocking, and the concave shape on the opposite side makes the perfect seat. Built in handles on either side allow children to hold on tight, but they also make the perfect foot rest, if they choose to stand. There isn't one certain way to use it, so let kids explore the possibilities and discover their own ways to play. Thanks to the high quality suction cups at the bottom, stability is increased, and each tip and wiggle is rewarded with a fun popping noise.
Why It's Good
- No Limits. With no single way to use it, each child may think up their own unique way to interact with it.
- All Ages. There is a weight limit, but children of all ages can enjoy this toy. Smaller kids will often maintain a sitting position, and older, more advanced users are often found standing up to balance and rock.
- Versatile Shape. Great design gives it a shape with unlimited possibilities. Watch as kids try moves you never thought of.
- Good Exercise. Children will be working out, and burning calories without even knowing it. The Teeter Popper is perfect for improving stability and balance as well as increasing core strength, coordination and gross motor skills.
- Stimulating. Trigger their imagination and arouse their senses with this open ended rocker. Each new movement will result in sound effects to encourage more play.
- Highly Durable. Let them use it however they want, and don't worry about it breaking, falling apart, or wearing out.
- 14 Suction Cups. The key to the popping sound, but also useful for stability and adding pops of color to the face of the board. High quality silicone is used for long lasting performance.
- Easy To Use. From the first time they get on it, kids will just know how to use it. It all starts with a wobble or a twist, but once their imagination kicks in, the fun never stops.
What kid doesn't like bubble wrap? It seems like any child finds this packing material to be more fun than most toys they own. Giving a Teeter Popper is like giving them their own personal stash that never wears out. The difference is that this fun little noise maker also tires them out, and forces them to be physical with their whole body. Your child will be exercising muscles and improving coordination without even knowing it, and that fun little popping noise will keep them at it for more time than you thought possible. It's not so loud that you'll find it annoying, but it is just satisfying enough to keep them rocking, bouncing, and tipping, over and over again. Don't settle for ordinary toys that force them to be stationary. Get your kids moving to keep them happy and healthy instead.