Add some fun to your next meal with this cast iron party grill. The Swiss designed appliance allows you to grill meats and veggies on top while heating sauces, or melting cheese in the dishes below. Enjoy conversation, watch movies or play games as your food cooks, then combine grilled stuff from the top with savory sauces from below to create mouthwatering combinations that are fresh, healthy and enjoyed by everyone. This complete set is equipped with eight individual cooking stations, and every one it's own raclette dish and spatula so each diner can prepare food specific to their own tastes, and at the same time as everyone else. The cast iron grill plate offers a durable cooking surface, and it's totally reversible with raised ridges on one side, and a smooth griddle on the other. Use one side to grill meats and vegetables to perfection, and use the other side to prepare things like crepes, pancakes or grilled sandwiches. Thanks to the hefty material, you can even take the grill plate off, and use it inside your oven, or on top of your barbecue outside for even more versatility.
This powerful indoor grill delivers 1200 watts of power via an electric element that sits underneath the plate. It has a control knob at one end so you can select the perfect heat setting for anything you cook. The cast iron surface will resist sticking when brand new, but after proper seasoning, it will be virtually non-stick and easy to clean up afterward. The solid iron surface will heat quickly and provide even distribution with precise temperature control, so everything you grill will be evenly cooked, and it will retain juices and flavor for a delicious end result. Just position the plate and plug it in to set it up. Once preheated, you'll be ready to go, and you'll be fully prepared for your next family dinner or large gathering. Anyone would be satisfied and impressed by the unique recipes that can be prepared using this grill, so get one to spice up everyday meals, or show off at your next party.
- (1) Electric Swiss grill with variable temperature control.
- (1) Reversible non-stick grill top (cast iron).
- (8) Raclette dishes with non-stick coating.
- (8) Heat-resistant spatulas.
Why It's Good
- Top Quality. Swiss engineering combines with superior components, and improved manufacturing processes to give you a high quality cooking appliance that will stand the test of time. With guaranteed functionality and parts that don't wear out, this will be your go to party companion for years to come.
- Reversible. The grill plate can be flipped over to reveal contrasting cooking surfaces. One side will have diagonal grilling ridges, while the other side will be smooth with two large targets for cooking crepes. Cook almost anything thanks to this versatile surface.
- Party Size. The large grilling surface allows you to place tons of food on top, and there are eight dishes beneath it, so several people can cook and dine all at once. Despite the ample capacity, it also works well for smaller gatherings, and everyday meals too. Prepare breakfast, lunch or dinner for your immediate family, or break it out for your next dinner party to use it with up to eight people.
- Full Set. Start cooking right away because this set comes with everything you need. Each package will include the electric grill base, a cast iron grill plate, 8 heat resistant spatulas, and 8 non-stick raclette dishes.
- Versatile. With a large, 2-sided grilling surface, and eight chambers for melting cheese or heating sauce, there is no limit to the dishes you can prepare. Grill meat, fish vegetables and other food on top using the side with ridges, or flip it over to cook pancakes and crepes, or grill quesadillas and sandwiches. It comes equipped with a cast iron cooking surface, but you can also get a granite or cast aluminum one to use instead.
- Cast Iron. A safe and long lasting surface that provides even heat distribution for improved results. Once seasoned, the surface will be easy to clean, and it will resist sticking. The heavyweight plate is solid iron with no coating.
- Extra Uses. Thanks to the grill plate material, you can also use it off the raclette for cooking stuff in your oven, or on a BBQ grill outside. The tough material can withstand high heat and direct flame, so use it for other cooking tasks when baking, broiling or grilling.
- Adjustable. Other models may only have a single heating setting, or one that offers high and low only. The integrated control on this unit allows for a range of temperature options so you can set the perfect heat setting for anything you cook.
- 1 Year Warranty. High quality constructions ensures a long life, but an added warranty from the manufacturer gives you piece of mind, and protection against manufacturing defects.
Prefer one with a different cooking surface?
Check out the classic version
. It's identical to this one, but it comes with a cast aluminum plate instead of iron, and a lower price tag. The lighter material and/or the lower price may be preferred by some people.