Create your own custom assortment, and expand your collection. More pieces equals more fun, and with these add on packs, you can select the exact ones you want. Choose from Zorbit, Wonkity, Gobnob, Skootch, Yoink, Grippity, Doodle and Pip. Each character has a unique configuration, so each will allow for certain possibilities when building. The quantity per package will vary depending on which piece you choose, but they all vary from 2 to 5 pieces in total. They're made from a high quality silicone, so they stick to various surfaces, and each other. Press together to combine and create, then pull apart to hear them pop. Pile together on a table, or stick to windows, bathtubs, walls and mirror for even more fun. Each piece is easy to connect to any other, and once pressed together the bond is surprisingly strong. Use any of the add on packs alone, or combine with existing Squigz and Benders sets you already have. Choose their favorite character, or get the perfect piece to complete that impossible tower they've been working on.
- Doodle - 4 pieces per pack. Blue in color with two suction cups. One on the top, and one on the bottom.
- Gobnob - 3 pieces per pack. Red in color with three suction cups. Arranged in a Y configuration, the cups are spaced evenly around the center ball.
- Grippity - 4 pieces per pack. Green in color, this one has two suction cups with longer arm. They stick out from each side, and can bend in any direction.
- Pip - 5 pieces per pack. Orange in color, and with a single suction cup that points downward.
- Skooch - 3 pieces per pack. Yellow in color, and similar to Gobnob. Instead of two top suction cups that angle to form a Y, this one has two top parts that protrude forward and perpendicular to the lower one.
- Wonkity - 3 pieces per pack. Dark blue in color, this one has four suction cups that go all the way around the outside of the center ball. Each one is spaced evenly apart from the next.
- Yoink - 4 pieces per pack. Purple in color, this one has two suction cups that form a right angle.
- Zorbit - 2 pieces per pack. White in color, this one has six suction cups. It is similar to Wonkity, but with two additional cups. It will have one on each side, all the way around.
Prefer a full set of assorted pieces? We've got you covered. These packs are intended to grow existing sets, so if you're just getting started, check out the Starter Set
and the Deluxe Set
. They each have a nice mixture of characters, so they are perfect for anyone new to this toy. For the same style fun in a more compact package, try Mini Squigz
. They're just like the originals, but 40% smaller.
Why They're Good
- High Quality. Made from the best silicone available, each piece is durable, long lasting, and super suction-y.
- Colorful. Each piece has it's own vibrant color. The bold look keeps kids coming back.
- Non-Marking. Never a mark, scratch, line or any sticky residue. The suction cups hold strong, and remove cleanly every time.
- Big. Rather large when compared to traditional building toys, these pieces are nicely substantial, and easy to handle.
- Popping. Possibly annoying to adults, but oh so gratifying to kids. As the pieces separate, a fun popping sound is made.
- Versatile. Stack and build on a regular table, or go horizontal to defy gravity by building on walls, windows and more. Stick them to any smooth, flat surface.
- Beneficial. Encourage creativity, stimulate the senses, develop fine motor skills and more as kids experiment with these pieces.