This versatile cleaning tool is highly useful for a wide variety of jobs, and although it's just a sponge, it's far more advanced than the one you're using now. The interior is similar to traditional versions, but it's twice as thick for extra absorption, and the advanced material surrounding it adds to the absorbency while delivering incredible cleaning power. It can dry surfaces faster, hold more cleaning solution, and remove stubborn grime without harming whatever you're working on. The same material that allows it to soak more moisture and remove more dirt will also polish the surface as you clean or dry it, and you never have to worry about scratching or other damage. Use it wet or dry depending on the task being performed, add soap only if desired, and then use it in any number of locations. This multipurpose sponge works great for cleaning in the bathroom or kitchen, and can even be used as a bath sponge to deep clean your skin without being abrasive. Use it outside to apply wax or polish to your car for a show room finish, or use it inside to wash or dry dishes faster, safer and more effectively. Because it's totally washable and reusable, you can clean and sanitize this durable tool over and over again before replacement is necessary.
Where To Use It
Use this advanced sponge anywhere, and it will easily outperform the regular style one you're using now. As an added bonus, it will also save you time and frustration by making any job easier and less time consuming, and it will save you money by lasting longer thanks to the durable material and high quality outer coating. Unlike basic versions, this amazing alternative will also work for many jobs that others won't, and it'll be safe for use on some surfaces that your regular sponge can't touch. Instead of an abrasive side for scrubbing power, and a spongy side for absorption, this one has cleaning power on all sides, along with a highly absorbent core that's twice as thick as traditional options. It won't deliver quite the level of scrubbing power as one of those green pads that ruin surfaces, but it'll provide plenty of ability for most regular tasks.
It's not rough to the touch, but the advanced material will gently scrub to lift and remove dirt from any surface without any risk of harm. Even though it easily removes stubborn grime, it's also totally safe to use on any delicate surface, and it'll never scratch or leave a mark. When you clean a smooth and shiny area, it will eliminate all dirt to leave it polished and sparkling, and when you dry an area it will suck up moisture faster, and leave no spots as it dries.
- Bathroom - The perfect tool for wiping shower doors, this sponge will leave the surface dry and spotless in a matter of seconds. To avoid tough cleaning, and ensure hard water spots don't form, simply wipe the door quickly after each use to reveal a crystal clear surface. Take it out of the shower to wipe down counters, clean mirrors, wash toilets and sinks, scrub tile and more. Because it's highly absorbent, you can also dry puddles quickly, eliminate moisture from sensitive surfaces and de-fog your mirror. Add your favorite cleaning solution to deep clean any surface without risk of damage, or working too hard.
- Personal Care - Beyond just cleaning the room, it can also be used for cleaning your body. As a wash sponge, it'll hold tons of soap, and you'll be able to work up a thick lather as you wash. The microfiber material gently scrubs your skin to completely clean and refresh, but it also has the added benefit of exfoliating without being too abrasive, so your skin will be cleaner and more youthful looking when you finish. Use it for dual duty, and scrub your body parts while showering, and then wring out to wipe down the door and mirror when you get out.
- Kitchen - Wipe down your stove after cooking to remove caked on food as it absorbs oily build up, or take it to the sink to hand wash pots and pans quickly, easily, and without risk to expensive surfaces. When the dishes are done, it also works great to dry them off with a spot free finish, and wipe up any spills that occur as you wash. You can also use it for cleaning and drying counter tops, washing cabinet doors, drying condensation in your fridge and so much more. With a powerful cleaning power on the outside and a highly absorbent core, the possibilities are endless.
- Auto Detailing - Outside the house, this advanced sponge is ideal for almost every phase of cleaning your car or truck. Use it while washing to gently scrub as you deliver loads of soap to the surface, use it after washing to soak up moisture and dry to a spot free shine, or use it for waxing and polishing as an applicator pad. The superior surface material helps to clean as you polish, but will also let you achieve better results with less elbow grease involved. Before polishing, this sponge can also be a great help for getting it clean and ready. It can scrub off bugs and other dirtiness without damaging delicate paint jobs, and will hold more soap than regular sponges and rags. All of this combines to make it easier to clean your vehicle when you use this incredible tool.
Why It's Good
- Effective. Deep clean in seconds, and with very little effort. Many messes can be cleaned with water alone thanks to the advanced cover that does the work for you. Once the dirt is removed, surfaces are left spotless and polished.
- Long Lasting. Other sponges wear out in a matter of days, or fall apart if you try to wash them. This one is designed to be used over and over again, and you can machine wash it anytime it gets too dirty. The outer material can handle hundreds of washings, and the inner core will remain thick and absorbent for just as long.
- Gentle. Although it lifts up dirt easily, and is able to eliminate stuck on grime, it is also safe for pretty much any surface type. You'll never have to worry about it being too abrasive, or harming sensitive surfaces. Use with confidence almost anywhere.
- Extra Thick. Absorb more liquid, hold more soap, and use over and over without loss of ability. This thick sponge is twice as tall as most other options.
- Versatile. Ideal for drying and cleaning around your home, but also great for washing your body or detailing your vehicle. Get several to use them all over, or get one to use for a specific job.
Don't settle for a regular sponge when you can get this affordable alternative instead. It's an ideal replacement for any type you're using now because it will help to reduce effort while accomplishing the same tasks. It can be used almost anywhere for various cleaning and drying activities, and it even works well as a body sponge for use on yourself. Machine wash it when it gets dirty, and use it over and over again. The microfiber cleaning and absorption power will last much longer than scrubby pads on typical sponges, so the usefulness of this tool will remain for a long and effective lifespan.