Get your floors cleaner than ever with this incredible mopping system. It will allow you to deep clean any floor to a streak-free shine without the use of chemicals. When plain old water is combined with this tool, it will remove 99% of all dirt, dust, and germs from any hard surface. Each set includes a complete floor mop with telescoping handle, and two different pads that are totally reusable. It's similar in size to popular disposable tools, but it removes more dirt with less effort, and the cost of use is way lower. The compact head is small enough to be convenient and versatile, but big enough to get the job done quickly. The advanced swivel connection features a quick release attachment, and gives you the ability to maneuver into, under and around almost anything. It's safe for use on wood, tile, marble, linoleum or concrete, and the superior pads will never scratch or leave marks on any floor you clean. Perfect for household use, but durable enough to meet the demands of commercial cleaners, this set will outperform the competition, and it will reduce the time and effort required to mop your floors. Stop struggling with stinky sponges, yucky strings, or knock off versions that don't work as well. Our set has been tested for quality, so we can guarantee results.
Why It's Good
- Reusable. Throw away tools are pretty popular because they are so easy to use. This one is just as easy to work with, but it actually does a better job. When you factor in the lack of replacements due to washable pads, it is also a way cheaper option.
- Top Quality. There are other microfiber mops out there, but they're not all equal. Other poles are flimsy in comparison, and other heads don't swivel as well, or they are prone to breaking. Cleaning ability is dependent on pad quality, and most other options have lower quality material. This makes them harder to use, and forces you to buy replacements sooner because they wear or fall apart with use.
- Locking Swivel. Pivot in all directions, or just a single one. The head can be set to a full swivel, or you can engage the lock to prevent side to side movement so it only bends back and forth in one direction.
- Improved Attachment. Other heads use fabric strips that the pads stick to. The material can flatten and wear over time, and this will reduce adhesion. This one has texture molded into the plastic, so it provides a strong grip that doesn't wear over time.
- Quick Release. The pole does not screw into the head. A quick release tab mechanism allows you to connect or detach much faster, but you don't lose any security.
- Versatile. Use on any hard floor, and clean any mess wet or dry. The combination of pads included in this set will allow you to mop any surface, and clean any dirt. Use them wet or dry, and on any hard surface, even windows.
- Powerful. Incredible cleaning power that's safe and gentle. Deep clean with just water thanks to the powerful material the pads are made from.
How To Use It
It's never been easier to clean your floors. No special chemicals to mix, no heads to wring out, and no buckets to fill. All you need is regular tap water and this awesome set. Use the pads wet or dry depending on your needs, and use them over and over again without replacement. Although this tool is incredibly simple to operate, use the instructions below for best results.
- To use, select the appropriate pad, and ensure that it is clean. If using damp, get wet under the faucet, and the wring out until it is only damp.
- Attach the pad to the head by pressing into place.
- Set the handle to your desired length by twisting loose, extending, and then twisting tight to lock it in place. It can collapse to half size, and it can extend to full, standard length. You can also set it to anywhere in between.
- Clean floors by using a back and forth motion.
- For full coverage, begin at one side, and work towards the other. Overlap slightly for best results.
- To lock the swiveling head, twist the blue ring to the right and slide downward. Pole must be straight.
- Remove pads by pulling straight off. Remove without touching by stepping on the edge and lifting the mop upward.
- After a light mopping, just rinse the pad and let it hang dry for later use.
- Once a pad becomes completely soiled, machine wash and then dry for later use.
(The white one) - Use this one dry. It's perfect for quickly sweeping up debris prior to using another pad to polish and clean. It's specially designed for dry use only, and turns this set into the perfect dust mopping system. It has a fluffy center, with a string mop style border. Quickly pick-up dirt, dust and pet hair from your floors, because as you work, a static charge builds up to make your job easier. It will attract dirt, fur, dust balls, and micro particles like a magnet so you don't have to chase them down, but it also helps keep all of these particles on the ground so they don't fly away. It's great for anyone with allergies or respiratory problems because irritating particles won't become airborne. If you have hardwood floors, you will love this pad. Get extra ones here: 12" Dusting Pad
Heavy Duty Pad
(The dark blue, shaggy one) - Made from a superior chenille microfiber, you can use it wet or dry. When dry it can polish or dust any hard surface, and it also works well for soaking up spills. Get it wet with water, and it will deep clean and gently scrub your floors. The chenille fingers increase surface area and spread out the cleaning surface. This allows you to scrub and clean those really dirty spots, or high traffic areas without effort. It also allows you to wash a bigger area with less effort, and clean all the way up to the edges without hassle. If compared to flatter, multipurpose pads, this one can hold more dirt and grime, and will pick up more dust when used dry. It's also more absorbent so it works better for high moisture applications and can be effective for cleaning up spills. Get extra ones here: 12" Heavy Duty Chenille Pad
(The light blue one) Not included in this set, but sold separately for those that want it, this one can be used wet or dry. It's made from a fluffy blue microfiber that some people prefer, and it offers universal cleaning ability for a number of applications. Use it dry for dusting and polishing or damp for mopping and cleaning. This pad features an all purpose microfiber that is blue in color and soft and fluffy to the touch. Split end fibers increase surface area to maximize cleaning power. To clean your floor, simply wet the removable mop pad, wring out excess water, and then apply it to the head. Once applied, just glide the mop across your floor for a streak-free shine. You can even spray water directly onto the floor and apply the pad dry. Buy them here: 12" Multipurpose Pad
Our StarFiber microfiber mop set features a smaller twelve inch pad size, but it cleans faster, easier, and better than almost any other available. You will be amazed at how clean your floors are, and how easy it was to get them that way. The pads are constructed using the highest quality microfiber available, so they work better, clean faster and last longer than other brands. Each one can be machine washed hundreds of times before it needs to be replaced, and the versatile tool can even be used to clean ceilings, walls, windows, skylights and ceiling fans thanks to the 60" long telescoping handle. The super-absorbent, highly durable microfibers are 100 times smaller than conventional threads, so they cut through grime easily, but they won't ever streak, scratch or leave behind lint. While gliding effortlessly over your floors, the swivel head conveniently maneuvers into, under, and around difficult areas, so it will be easy to get under the bed, behind the toilet, into corners and other difficult areas. Discover a better way to clean, and do it without chemicals. Don't be fooled by imitations that only look the same, and stop wasting time and money with disposable tools, second-rate micro fiber, or traditional sponge mops. Get the job done sooner, and do it without frustration or hassle when you use this set.