Sweep and mop your floors at the same time. This advanced PVA sponge mop has ridges built into the head that lift up and capture loose dirt as you clean. The remarkably powerful head is made from a premium quality PVA, and it will absorb more than 10 times it's weight in liquid without dripping. It won't take the place of a good broom, but it will allow you to clean any hard floor with speed and efficiency. It's the perfect tool for mopping bathrooms and kitchens, but it can also be used to clean other surfaces like glass windows, vinyl siding, vehicle exteriors, boat hulls and more. The tough, sponge-like material can be used with any type of cleaner you like, and it won't corrode or deteriorate like traditional sponge and string versions do. The four roller design, and built-in wringer allow you to squeeze the full length of the sponge, and eliminate a maximum amount of moisture. Many professional cleaning companies, homeowners and janitorial services prefer this tool over any other because it can hold a ton of soap, it be used to absorb spills, and it can reduce the time it takes to finish the job. Ideal applications include tile, linoleum, vinyl, concrete, marble and more.
Why It's Good
- Top Quality. Be careful with other versions that look similar because they are most likely cheap and inferior in comparison. This one has sturdy components and better materials, so it will work better and last longer than the competition.
- Highly Absorbent. Soak up way more liquid than a regular sponge mop, and prevent dripping too. It easily outperforms traditional tools, and in most cases, it beats other PVA versions too.
- Double Duty. Loose crumbs, stray hairs, no problem. A standard cleaning motion picks up topical debris as you wash the flooring surface. Save time and effort as you sweep and mop in one easy step.
- Quad Roller. Cheaper versions only have two, but this mop has two on each side. The result is an effortless wringing action, and better elimination of moisture and dirt. Roll down the full length of the sponge to squeeze out everything.
- Incredibly Durable. Commercial grade components and a premium quality head make it easy to get floors clean, but they also guarantee a long life for this tool. Use it regularly without any worry because it won't fall apart or fail, and it will work like new for many years to come.
- Totally Versatile. The soft and spongy head is completely safe for use any any type of floor. You never run any risk when you clean with it, and it will be compatible with any hard surface in your home.
- Extra Sanitary. Not only can you use any solution to mop and disinfect, the unique head material also dries to a rock hard state. This eliminates mildew and bacteria growth when stored, so it is safer and more healthy to have in your home.
Increase speed ten fold when you choose this PVA Mop over the tool you are using now. The sponge head will pick up pet hair and dirt particles like a magnet as you clean, and it can be used with any cleansers or disinfectants you like. It will also dry hard after you are done mopping to prevent the growth of mildew and bacteria when not in use. To make it squishy again, just soak in water, and it will be smooth and pliable in a matter of minutes. No floor cleaners will harm the durable material, and it is totally gentle on any surface you use it on. It will never scratch or leave a mark on any floor type, but it will allow you to gently scrub surfaces to get them sparkling clean in very little time. The added grooves increase scrubbing power, but they also skim the surface of your floors to sweep up, and lock in small particles as the rest of the sponge washes the surface. The end result is an incredibly efficient mopping system that will allow you to do a better job, with less effort and time spent. The high quality squeeze mechanism will not break like lesser quality models, and it has more rollers to make it work better. Use it instead of your hands for a less dirty way to wring out the sponge.
Why Choose This One
More powerful and longer lasting than other options out there, this mop features high quality materials, a sturdy handle, and a superior head. This means that it will be easy to use, it will produce great results, and it won't annoy you with cheap components, or flimsy heads that just don't work. To make it easier to use, it has an advanced quad-ringer design. Each time you press on the handle, it will eliminate an incredible amount of liquid because it rolls the full length of the sponge instead of just part of it. This means that all of the dirt and grime picked up from your floor will be squeezed out, and drained into a sink or bucket. Return to your mopping with a less dirty tool, and ensure that your floors will be cleaner, and you will spend less time working on it. The extra rollers, and easy wring design make it an effortless process to remove dirty water from the sponge head, so people with arthritis and other strength issues find it easy to use. Most similar looking tools will have a substandard wringer, low quality pole, second rate head or all of the above. Ours is guaranteed to work great and last for years because it is made to last, and features components and a design that really work.
How To Use It:
- Never start mopping or try to use the wringer with a dry head.
- Prior to mopping, soak the head for 2-3 minutes to make it soft and spongy, this will let you know it is ready to absorb and clean.
- Use with a good quality cleaner like Quick n Brite or any of your favorite floor cleaning solutions.
- Fill a bucket or sink with hot water and cleaning solution in the appropriate amounts.
- For really dirty floors, you will want to sweep first, but for floors with light debris, you can sweep and mop at the same time.
- Simply get the sponge head wet and mop your floors clean. For flooring types that are sensitive to high amounts of moisture, wring the head to release some liquid prior to starting.
- Use a back and forth motion to glide over the surface, and work from one side to the other.
- Once and area of floor is clean, simply wring out the dirty water and keep going.
- Once you are finished, rinse the head clean and allow to dry. Use the integrated hook in the handle to hang for storage.