Try to hold back the smile as you look at this amusing set of booties. You can't because these fun foot covers feature a legendary pair of rivals that don't get along. One foot is an innocent mouse, and the other one is a dangerous owl. Watch as the predator swoops down to capture its prey, or break the rules and let them be friends. These high quality booties feature all-weather constriction that is breathable in warm climates, and cozy when it gets colder. The soft, fleece exterior has a plush Sherpa lining, so the material is both comfortable and lightweight. Slip baby's feet in easily, and ensure they stay on thanks to the simple strap at the top that adjusts for size, and keeps them snug. Great conversation starters, these are more than just infant shoes. They double as puppets, and the detailed characters pretty much guarantee fun whenever they're worn. Totally machine washable and available in a single, 6-12 month size. Perfect for playtime year round.
Why They're Good
- Lightweight. Super comfy, but not too bulky. Your baby will love to wear them.
- Breathable. Warm when it's cold, but not stifling when it's warmer. Their little feet will be comfortable in any climate.
- Fun. They double as puppets due to fun faces and opposing characters.
- Comfortable. A plush interior, and a silky soft exterior allows for maximum comfort. The simple closure will not cause discomfort.
- Secure. A strap at the top adjusts for size, and keeps them from falling off.
Other OptionsPrefer Different Characters?
We also have Dog Vs Cat
and T-Rex Vs Triceratops
Booties for you to choose from. Get your favorite, or collect them all!
Love the concept, but not digging this product? Check out our Vs. Mittens for predator vs. prey pairs that go on children's hands. Order Yours Today!