Don't you hate it when tuna juice squirts all over your fingers, or when a bunch of tiny peas escape to go rolling down the drain? This universally adaptable can strainer solves both of those problems while allowing you to remove liquid in less time, and with less effort. The large strainer basket is attached to a long handle to keep your skin away from juice exiting the can, and with three different size options in the recessed colander, it works flawlessly with most cans you'll encounter. Simply remove the lid like normal, then hold this in place while dumping out the contents of your can. Tiny pieces of food won't be able to escape, but every drop of liquid will come pouring out of the holes. Use it one way to gently cradle the food as the juice drains out, or flip it over to press down, and eliminate every last drop. It's made from top quality stainless steel for a high end look and long term usability, and it's totally dishwasher safe for easy clean up.
Why It's Good
- Versatile. Perfect for cans of tuna, but also great for other stuff in a wide variety of containers. With no adjustment necessary, this tool adapts on the fly to fit nearly any can, jar or container you would want to use it with.
- High Quality. Not just 100% stainless steel construction, this strainer is made from 18/8 steel with a brushed finish. It's stronger, better looking, and more durable than the competition.
- Easy To Store. At only one inch high, it slips into any drawer easily, but the added hole in the handle gives you even more storage options. Hang from a hook in a convenient spot to access quickly when needed.
- Lifetime Warranty. Because it's made from better materials, it won't wear out, break, bend or otherwise fail over time. For this reason, it comes with a lifetime warranty for your piece of mind.
- Convenient. Anyone can press the freshly cut lid of a can against the contents inside to remove the liquid, but this tool makes the job so much easier. You don't have to be careful when removing the lid, you don't have to worry about spilling, and you never run the risk of getting juice all over yourself either.
- Fast. Other tools force you to fumble with strainers that don't quite fit, or ones that don't have handles. Attempting the job without a tool forces you to be cautious and careful to avoid problems, and to ensure that all liquid is drained. This high quality can strainer allows anyone to quickly drain any can without taking forever, or working too hard.
- Dishwasher Safe. Hand wash if you want to, or just toss it in the dishwasher for cleaning.
Stop squeezing lids, and dealing with stinky fingers the rest of the day, and never worry making a mess, or chasing after fruit and vegetables that sneak out with the liquid. This simple but effective tool makes a great addition to any kitchen because it saves time and effort while making a notoriously annoying job quick and painless. It's not on everyone's must have list, but once you have one in your utensil drawer at home, you'll begin to wonder how you ever got along without it.