A fully functional and totally portable Spin Dryer. This large capacity machine has more than double the capacity of our Mini Spin Dryer, and it also rotates at double the speed. If used with a conventional tumble dryer, you will be able to cut drying times by more than 30 minutes per load, as well as, significantly reduce energy costs and prolong the life of your clothing. If used as your only option, it will remove an amazing amount of moisture from clothing to allow you to hang dry in minutes instead of hours. Despite being low cost and portable, this high quality unit features heavy metal construction and commercial grade plastics, so it will last for years of constant use. It also features a unique electronic, motor controlled ABS braking system, that is gentle, and much more durable than the cheaper bicycle brakes used by other spin dryer manufacturers. Because it balances better than the competition, you will have less of a need to stop it and re-position your clothing. Save money by skipping the laundromat, bring it with you while traveling, or just prolong the life of your clothes, while reducing the time it takes to get them dry.
Don't need one quite so big? The Spin Dryer Junior
has a smaller capacity, but everything else is basically identical when compared to this one. If you don't need the full 13.8 pound capacity, save some money by getting the more compact Junior model. For a lightweight model that's even smaller, check out the Mini Countertop Spin Dryer
. It's significantly slower at only 1600 RPM, and it has a smaller, 2.2 pound capacity. It still works amazingly well, and it's tough to beat for portability and convenience, but the inner drum is plastic instead of metal. For a large capacity model that's lighter than this one, check out the Nina
. It has a slightly slower motor, and an inner drum that's plastic, so it weighs nearly ten pounds less. For some people this lighter design may be preferred. To get clothes totally dry after they're done spinning, try the Solaris Clothes Dryer
. It's a wall mounted unit that will blow hot air in an efficient manner to take your barely damp clothes, and make them bone dry in a short amount of time.
Why It's Good
- Fast. Because it spins at high speed(3200 RPM), water is quickly forced out of fabrics, and directed down the drain. In two or three minutes, your laundry will be finished.
- Large Capacity.Hold more clothes in this larger model. The spinner drum can handle up to 14 pounds of wet clothing.
- Works Anywhere. With no special dryer hookup required, and the ability to plug it into a standard electrical outlet, this machine can be used virtually anywhere.
- Cuts Drying Times. Use it alone, or use it in tandem with a conventional dryer to reduce drying times by 30-40 minutes.
- Incredibly Efficient. Very little electricity is required to make it spin, so when compared to traditional options it is about 100 times as energy efficient.
- Gentle.Clothing will look better and last longer because the gentle action is way easier on them. Less agitation, and less heat means longer lasting garments.
- No Lint. Because your laundry won't get beat up as badly, there will be barely any lint. This results in better looking clothes, but because it is due to a reduction in damage, it also means that they will last longer.
- Lightweight And Portable. At only 22 pounds, this machine is easy to lift up to counter height, and simple to take with you while traveling.
Where To Use It
- Dorm Rooms
- Camp Sites
- Homes With Large Families
- Homes Where Small Loads Are Common
- Homes Where Energy Reduction Is Desired
What Can It Handle
- Bed SHeets
- Cloth Diapers
- Delicate Fabrics
- Wool Sweaters
- Dress SHirts
- Baby Clothes
Ideal as a tool for hand washing, washing separately, or doing your own laundry when at home facilities are not possible. This efficient machine is perfect for regular use at home, but it's also lightweight and portable, so it can travel with you anywhere too. It works quickly to remove water from laundry, and it does so without any heat and very little electricity. It's far easier on your clothes than a traditional dryer because you avoid the damage caused by prolonged exposure to intense heat. In just a few minutes your clothes will be slightly damp to the touch, so it can be hung up to finish drying, or placed in a traditional tumble dryer for just a couple of minutes instead of the 30-40 minutes it usually takes. Residual detergent and dirty mineral deposits that would typically be left to cook into your clothing, will instead be washed away in the stream of water draining from the spinner. Your clothes will look better, and lasting longer because you will be avoiding that fabric killer of prolonged tumbling in a super hot dryer. This environmentally friendly unit is compact, lightweight and portable, so you can take it with you anywhere, or easily stow it out of sight when not in use. It can save you time by reducing drying times, and it can save you money by reducing electricity usage. When hand washing is necessary, or standard machines are a no no, use this alternative to eliminate moisture, and finish your load.
How It Works
Our Portable Spin Dryer is a fast and easy way to pull amazing amounts of water from your clothing. It's incredibly energy efficient, and it will eliminate some of the waste associated with traditional laundry appliances. The way it works is by utilizing centrifugal force. This thing rotates at 3200 rpm in order to suck the water right out of the fabric. Your clothes will be mostly dry in under three minutes and even cleaner than when you put them in. As the inner drum spins around, all of the water in your clothing will be forced out, and directed toward the outside of the chamber. From there, it will be directed out, so that you can send it down the drain. In just a few minutes, you will see an incredible amount of water drain from the spout at the rear of the unit. You will also notice soap and other minerals being rinsed out as well. This is because it will not only remove more water from your laundry, it will also get out residual detergents and other contaminates that would otherwise be cooked into your fabrics via the heat of a traditional dryer. Once the cycle is complete, your clothes will be left just barely damp, and free of any harsh fragrances. The drying process can then be completed by hanging your clothes on a line, placing them on a drying rack, or simply putting them in a regular dryer for a very short period of time.
How To Use It
- Make sure it's on a hard, level surface.
- Plug the unit into a standard electrical outlet, and make sure the drain hose is pointing into a sink or another receptacle.
- Place clothes(up to 5.5 lbs.) into the drying drum making sure that the load is balanced.
- Insert safety lid and then close the outer lid and secure it.
- Select your desired amount of spin time by turning the knob on the front clockwise.
- Release the knob to start spinning.
- Once the cycle has completed, simply open the lid and remove your laundry.
- 2-3 minutes is all it takes to remove an amazing amount of water from your clothes.
IMPORTANT: Please note that this is a spin dryer, not a regular tumble dryer. It extracts almost 10 times as much water from clothes when compared to a high end washing machine's spin cycle. No heat is used, but clothes come out nearly all the way dry in only 3 minutes.
Ideal for solar power, RV's or other situations where power supply is limited. It connects to any standard, 110V outlet, and no complex installation or hookup is required.