A thick, ergonomic sponge with built in body wash and a buffer to exfoliate. Brighten up every day when you wash with Spongeables. This large sponge feels comfortable in your hand and offers at least twenty uses before the suds run out. After that, you can still add your own soap or shower gel to keep using it, but the creamy lather provided by the premium ingredients is usually missed. As you wash, it provides 4-in-1 benefits by cleansing, exfoliating, moisturizing and massaging with each and every use. The curvy edge makes it easy to hold, and the dual sided design makes it extra useful. Wash like normal with the softer, purple side, or scrub and rejuvenate with the more rough, white side. The patented technology infuses soap as the sponge is manufactured, so you simply get it wet with water to activate, and squeeze gently to create foam. Pamper your skin with this spa quality cleaning tool, and exit the shower feeling cleaner than ever. You won't even need to apply lotion when you finish because the integrated moisturizers will leave you feeling soft and hydrated.
Prefer a smaller size? Want to try it at a lower price? Check out the 5+ travel size sponge for all of the same material and ingredients, but in a smaller size that costs less.
Great for the whole body, but especially useful for the dry or cracked skin that is commonly found at the feet or elbows. Use the buffer side to smooth rough skin, and as you do it, Shea Butter and olive oil will moisten the area. This exfoliating side can help you get a better shave, reduce the effects of aging, or hasten the repair of damaged skin. As you use it, dead cells will be dislodged and removed, allowing new ones to take their place as the whole area recovers. As we age, new pigmentation often surfaces in the form of sun spots, liver spots and skin tags, but when used properly, this handy sponge can eliminate or reduce the appearance of most of those issues. Simply wash like normal, but utilize both sides as necessary and you will be left with more youthful looking skin that feels wonderful to the touch.
Directions For Use:
Order Yours Today!
- Using is simple and convenient. Simply remove from packaging to get ready.
- Get into shower or bathtub and wet your body. Saturate the sponge until all the way wet.
- After adding water, give a gentle squeeze to produce lather.
- Once sponge is coated in bubbles, you have plenty of soap to wash. Because it is infused, as you clean, more soap will add as needed.
- Use the softer side for regular cleaning, or turn over to the scrubby side to deep clean and exfoliate.
- This version is rated for at least twenty uses, but most people get more. Exact length of use will vary slightly. Sponge remains useful when soap runs out. Add additional soap or body wash to keep using it.
- Once you are clean, rinse away soap from skin, then rinse excess soap from sponge. Squeeze to remove any extra water.
- After you are done, place anywhere to dry for later use.