Boring bottles are for suckers. Give your condiments character when you toss the standard flip cap, and replace it with this fun little monster. Instead of squeezing on ketchup like normal, let this guy regurgitate red ooze from his gaping mouth. It will flow out between his large fangs, and onto your hot dog or hamburger. You get the same clean dispensing action, and the same size flow, but when it pours from a cartoon head, it is way more fun than the plain white lid your bottle came with. It is perfect for ketchup bottles, but it will work with nearly any other squeezable stuff too. It attaches easily to almost any bottle that dispenses a condiment, so use one for jelly, dressing, sauces, syrups and more. Make meal time more fun for your kids, or give your guests something to talk about at your next backyard BBQ. It's made from high quality plastic that is BPA free and food safe, and it's totally dishwasher safe and reusable.
Want one for your mustard bottle too? Check out the Mustard Monster. It is a similar product, but it is yellow, features slightly different styling, and has a two openings at the nose.
Why It's Good
- Funny and Fun. Who can resist the face on this guy. Fun to look at, fun to use, and funny to talk about. Condiment bottles with heads get way more use that ones that don't.
- Safe and Clean. Quality materials ensure this is a safe product. A self sealing opening reduces mess, and seals the opening when not in use.
- Easy-To-Use. Dispensing things works the same way, but it looks better squirting from this critter. Simply squeeze the bottle and it squirts right out. Attaches quickly and easily to most containers.
- Motivational. Fun to look at, and fun to use. Your children will be excited to eat their dinner.
- Versatile. Ideal for ketchup bottles, but it will work on other similar stuff too. Try with jelly or salad dressing to make those more enjoyable too.
How To Use It
Using this cap is simple and straight forward, but follow these easy steps for best results:
- To use this monster lid, begin by removing the one that came with the bottle.
- Screw on this cap by twisting until tight.
- To dispense, pull head out to open aperture and then squeeze the bottle.
- Once finished, press head back in to seal the opening for storage.
- Remove when empty and wash for reuse.
Order Yours Today!