Add a natural surface to your bed, and get a better night's sleep. This handmade mattress topper is constructed using premium quality wool and organic cotton fabric, so when you add it to any bed, it improves comfort drastically. Various studies have concluded that laying on wool at night results in a lower heart rate and deeper sleep, so you'll fall asleep feeling more comfortable, and you'll wake up feeling more rested. Whether you're trying to add softness, increase coziness, compensate for aging material, or just put something natural over the synthetic surface you sleep on, this topper is the perfect choice. It's available with two different thickness options, and we carry one for all bed sizes. Although it's soft and squishy to support and cradle your body as you sleep, it's also incredibly breathable, so you won't get too hot when you snuggle up at night.
With no yucky chemicals and fire retardants used to make it, this product will make your bed softer and more inviting, but it'll also make it healthier and less irritating to lay on. It's ideal for people with sensitive skin, but also nice for anyone else that wants to have a luxurious surface to sleep on. Give your bed a high end look and feel with this super soft cover. The silky smooth sateen fabric on the exterior and thick woolen interior combine to create a truly amazing experience.
Why It's Good
- Top Quality. Thanks to superior raw materials, and incredible attention to detail, this topper can easily last for years. It is hand stitched and made in the USA. The wool is the cleanest and most pure available, and the sateen cover is made using 300 thread count organic cotton fabric.
- Breathable. Naturally more breathable than other options, wool offers a plush feeling surface that remains cool in the summer and warm in the winter. When laying on this natural material, it actually helps to regulate your body temperature as you sleep.
- Secure. Other toppers have loose filling, or stuffing that shifts over time. Great care has been taken with this one to ensure that the interior stays in place to avoid lumps and uneven material. It will feel great when brand new, and iut will feel just as good with repeated use.
- Natural. Synthetic surfaces can be great, but they come at a cost that some prefer to avoid. Natural wool offers comparable softness and comfort, but no lab, large factory or special formula is required to produce it. As an added bonus it is often more durable and longer lasting in comparison, and many prefer how it feels.
- Anti-Microbial & Anti-Bacterial. Unlike other fillers from nature, this one resists bacteria growth and microbial build-up. Rest in comfort, but never worry about harm from undesirable germs and yucky stuff.
- Dust Mite Resistant. Thanks to tiny little bristles found on each little fiber of wool, dust mites can't live on it. If you have had trouble in the past, or if you are allergic, this topper can help you avoid future annoyance from these microscopic pests.
- Fire Resistant. Acting as a natural retardant, wool will not catch on fire like other materials commonly used. Sleep comfortably and safely when you wrap up with this instead of other options.
- Renewable and Sustainable. Down mattress toppers rely on plucked feathers, and synthetic versions rely on petroleum products or other non-eco-friendly ingredients. In order to acquire the filling for this one, a sheep gets a haircut. With time, the coat will grow back, and there is no harm to the animal.
Choose The Right Thickness
There are several factors to consider when deciding which topper is right for you. In general, the standard thickness is perfect for anyone, but more customers choose the ultimate version which is an inch or more thicker all over. The added loft results in more softness, so it's perfect for people that like a thick fluffy pillow top surface to lay on. If you just want to make your mattress soft and comfy, the standard thickness is probably sufficient. When choosing the right one for your bed, be sure to consider the overall weight of the wool that fills it. Because the topper is squishy, considering only the height may not give you the full picture required to make a good decision.
- Deep Sleep (standard thickness: 1.5-2") - For those that just want a natural surface to lay on, or for those that would prefer more breathable bedding, this standard topper is a great choice. At nearly two inches thick it adds noticeable softness and cushioning all over, but it won't be quite as plush as the ultimate version.
- Ultimate (extra thick: 2.5-3") - About an inch thicker than the regular version, this one offers the ultimate in softness and cozy sleeping. You still get the natural material and breathable padding, but this one is substantially thicker, so it will feel more pillow-y soft in comparison. You get 50% more wool in this one when compared to the standard version, so if you want to transform your bed into one of the most cozy spots on the planet, this is the choice for you.
- Premium Eco-Wool™ batting.
- Organic cotton cover.
- Handmade in the USA.
Dimensions & Weight:
Deep Sleep (1.5-2" thick)
Ultimate (2.5-3" thick)
- Twin: 38" x 75" (5.6 lbs.)
- Twin XL: 38" x 80" (6.0 lbs.)
- Full: 54" x 75" (7.9 lbs.)
- Queen: 60" x 80" (9.3 lbs.)
- King: 76" x 80" (11.8 lbs.)
- Cal King: 72" x 84" (11.8 lbs.)
- Twin: 38" x 75" (8.5 lbs.)
- Twin XL: 38" x 80" (9.0 lbs.)
- Full: 54" x 75" (11.9 lbs.)
- Queen: 60" x 80" (14 lbs.)
- King: 76" x 80" (17.8 lbs.)
- Cal King: 72" x 84" (17.8 lbs.)