A four pack of utility hooks that you can hang almost anywhere without using tools, hardware or even glue. They look a little bit like suction cups with stainless steel hooks, but the friction mount system on this product offers a far superior install. Each one will hold up to ten pounds, and they won't slip, slide or pop off like bulkier, suction models do. Once installed, each metal hook will appear to be cemented in place, or permanently attached with screws, but they will remain completely removable and reusable. Hang seasonal decorations on a door or window, keep oven mitts and utensils close in the kitchen, store brushes and sponges right in your shower, support lint brushes in the laundry room, hang jewelry in the bedroom, or dangle your car keys right next to the door. They work in wet or dry environments, and will adhere to any smooth, flat surface. Installation only takes a few seconds, and if you decide to re-position, there will be no mark or residue to worry about. Stop getting frustrated with inferior products, and don't limit yourself to traditional wall hooks. Simply stick, press and hang more weight than you ever thought was possible.
Where To Use Them
The possibilities are nearly endless. Use them on any smooth surface,a nd they will remain permanent. They are perfect for your kitchen, laundry room, office or bathroom, and they will make it easy to hang all sorts of stuff. They won't work on deeply textured surfaces or materials that normally resist suction like drywall and wood, but everything else is good to go. The following list offers some common uses, but anything similar will also work.
- Bathroom Mirrors
- Shower Stalls
- Glass Doors
- Wall Tiles
- Filing Cabinets
- Metal Doors
- Glossy Tile
- Painted Metal
- Stainless Steel (with adapter)
- Matte Tile (with adapter)
How To Install Them
So simple and effective, there is no no glue, licking, screws or effort required. You can install one in a matter of seconds, and if you need to take it down or move it, you can do that just as quickly. Once in place, you will have the look and feel of a permanent install. It looks like a suction cup, but mounts closer to the surface, does not move, and holds more weight without failing.
- First, select a location. For best results, make sure the surface is both clean and compatible.
- For most installs, you will not need the adapter sheet. If necessary, remove backing and press into place. Smooth out any air bubbles by pushing them towards the outside.
- To stick your hook in place, remove the backing from the suction-looking part by peeling it off.
- Stick into place by pressing.
- Massage and smooth out any visible air bubbles. Press toward the outside.
- Once in place, press firmly at center to make sure it is totally flush, and all air is removed. Press out any discovered bubbles.
- Attach hook to mounting bracket by sliding into place. Position it above the mounting circle, and then slide down onto center post.
- To remove or re-position, slide the hook up and off the bracket and then peel off circle to remove it. To place in new location, repeat the steps above.
How It Works
Friction mount is a patented system of adhesion that grips with amazing strength. It combines a traditional suction cup with a vinyl sticker to create a much stronger, and longer lasting attachment method. All of the annoying aspects of suction technology have been eliminated to create a reusable mounting system that holds strong, and looks like a permanent fixture. Unlike bulky cups, these lay completely flush against the surface. Once installed, it will not spin, flop, slide or pop off because increased grip provides a much more permanent solution. It can be mounted in a matter of seconds, moved multiple times, and when in use, it will feel like you screwed it in place. This clean looking system is one of the easiest and most convenient ways to have a storage hook in any location in your home. Order Yours Today!