Ditch those flimsy cardboard boxes with their thin plastic lids. Use this sturdy storage container instead, and save space while protecting your favorite holiday ornaments. It's large enough to hold a variety of decorations, but it also folds flat when empty, so you can easily store it when it's not in use. The reinforced walls provide plenty of security for the fragile glass pieces inside, and the internal dividers can be omitted as needed to adapt the unit for larger ornaments. Use the handles on the side to carry it without effort, and insert a label at the front to always know what's inside. The festive coloring and interior sections make this box ideal for Christmas Tree decor, but you could also use it for other holidays or other decorations. Thanks to the zipper closure at the top, the whole unit closes up quickly, and everything inside remains safe and sound, until next season.
Why It's Good
- Sturdy. The brightly colored fabric is pretty strong all by itself, but to ensure adequate protection, it has a core made of thick cardboard. The fabric gives it a great look, and allows it to fold flat, but the internal layer acts as a barrier to prevent damage, and keep your stuff safe.
- Compact. It only takes up a 13" x 4" area when not in use, but when fully loaded, it's still compact. Store up to 64 ornaments in an area that measures just 13" x 13" x 13".
- Portable. Thanks to the handles on the side, and the secure closure at the top, you can easily transport this crate without worry. Bring it with you when visiting family, or just reduce worry and frustration when pulling it out of storage, or bringing it back.
- Label-Able. Avoid the annoyance that comes from opening up every box and crate to determine what's inside. Organize your decor by color or theme, and always know what you have, without opening anything up. Simply slip a label in the window at the front.
- High Capacity. Other options take up more room, or store less stuff. This organizer offers incredible capacity in a compact cube. Keep as many as sixty four delicate objects inside.
- Versatile. Standard use creates sections that are 3" x 3" x 3". This is perfect for most ornaments, but you can also leave one or two dividers out in order to create larger pockets for bigger sizes, and other decor.
- Holds up to 64 ornaments.
- Measures 13" x 13" x 13".
- Four protected layers.
- Side Handles and zipper top.
- Protected window for labeling what's inside.
How To Use It
One of the best ways to reduce clutter and save space when organizing your holiday decor, this box is easy-to-use, and highly effective. Follow the instructions below to ensure correct usage.
- The crate will arrive flat. To begin, unfold and open up.
- Once open, place the bottom layer divider at the base of the box.
- To make sections, use the smaller divider pieces to create a grid by interlocking them together.
- Use up to six of the dividers to create as many as 16 storage holes on each layer.
- To accommodate larger pieces, use fewer dividers.
- Once the first layer is sectioned, fill with ornaments, then add another layer divider on top.
- Continue by adding sections to this layer, then fill and repeat until the box is loaded to capacity.
- When fully assembled and loaded, you should have four internal layers, and up to 64 little storage pockets(16 on each layer).
- Close with the zipper at the top. Carry with the handles at the side. Label by inserting a piece of paper behind the plastic window.