A quality tool to help you in your war against pet fur, or the ideal way to quickly clean clothes of lint before you leave the house. Get hundreds of uses without buying refills because it's totally washable, and doesn't require you to change rolls, or buy anything new for continued use. It's just as sticky as more expensive options and traditional tools, so it will easily pick up lint, hair, dust and fine dirt particles from nearly any surface. Once you finish cleaning, just rinse under warm water to prepare for later use. The stickiness never goes away, so it will always be super tacky when clean and dry. It even comes with a handy cover for storage to keep it protected inside a drawer or closet. This size is perfect for use on clothing you are wearing, but it also works great on furniture and upholstery.
Why It's Good
- Superior Quality. Why waste money and guess with similar looking pictures on the internet? The exact material makes all the difference, not just the color, and other options are known to be flimsy and ineffective. Years of happy customers have proven that ours works incredibly well, and it lasts for the long haul.
- Storage Cover. A thick, plastic sheath slides on and off to keep the roller clean and undamaged when not in use. You can guarantee this tool will be ready when you need it.
- Totally Reusable. Eco-friendly and wallet friendly at the same time. It's silly to waste money on all of those tape refills when you could get the same results at a fraction of the cost. Because you won't throw away the tool, or the spent rolls, you will eliminate unnecessary trash.
- Long Lasting. The quality material and sturdy handle will allow for tons of use with out wearing out, or becoming ineffective.
Where To Use It
Because it's safe for any surface, you can use this tool to clean almost any surface. Simply roll forward with slight pressure, and you can easily lift up all sorts of grime. It will not harm any material, and is effective on any light dirt, but use the list below to get any idea of what it can handle.
- Clothing - Eliminate hair and lint in a single pass.
- Vehicle - Get dog fur off your seats or dust off your dashboard.
- Furniture - Remove fur from sofas and chairs.
- Pet Beds - Quickly clean where your dog or cat spends most of their time.
- Bed Spreads - Not easy to toss in the wash, quickly lift debris to clean without laundering.
- Curtains - Remove dust, hair and other stuff without moving them, or taking them down.
- Sewing Rooms - Lift up yarn, thread, fuzzy stuff and other small scraps with ease.
How To Use It
No special technique is required, and you use this one just like any traditional alternative. Rolling back and forth will get the job done, but following the unique maintenance instructions will help to ensure longevity, and make sure it's always sticky when needed.
- Prior to cleaning, inspect the roller to ensure it is free of moisture and dirt. Invisible residues and fine particles can affect performance, but a clean dry tool will guarantee good results.
- To remove dust, lint, fur or anything similar, simply use the roller to go over the top with a back and forth motion. Minimal pressure is required to prevent multiple passes.
- Once coated, or once the surface is clean, rinse under warm water to release the stuff you picked up. Warm water expands the material to release the debris.
- Allow to completely dry for later use. If getting back to work right away, use a non-linting cloth to dry and keep working.
- A storage sheath is included. Remove for use, and replace for storage. A groove on the top side will align with a long tab on the tool, so it stays on securely.
- Throw in a drawer, glove box or closet and the cover keeps it clean. Use the hanging hole to keep it within sight, and off the ground.
- The stickiness may reduce over time, but this will only be due to a coating that you can't see. Invisible residues and fine particles can cover the material, but washing with soap and water will remove them to bring the sticky back.
If you are looking for a smaller sized roller that is more portable, click here
for our travel size roller. We also carry a Large Lint Roller
with an extension pole, or a Large Handheld Sticky Roller
if you need one that covers a larger area. Get our 2 piece set
or 3 piece set
and save money when purchasing multiple rollers together.
Stop wasting money on expensive lint removal products and refills. Get our washable alternative, and never buy one of those disposable products again. It will outperform traditional rollers in level of stickiness, and in ability to pick up lint, dirt and hair. Add to that the fact that it will last more than 10 times as long thanks to the re-usability factor, and you have one valuable cleaning tool. Keep surfaces free of dust, lint, fuzz, dirt, and pet hair without wasting time or money. This regular size lint roller can be used all over, and it's useful for many applications around the home, office or vehicle. Perfect for taking pet hair off furniture, or removing lint from your clothes, anyone could benefit from this remarkable tool. It offers one of the quickest ways to remove light debris, and a single pass will take unsightly hair and lint off your clothes before work or school. Give it a quick rinse, and you can do it all over again.