The best broom for sweeping your home. Never worry about the surface you're cleaning, or the type of grime it's coated with. This powerful rubber broom will lift up, and collect any type of debris with ease. It's totally safe for use on any surface, and it even works on stuff like rugs and carpets, where traditional options fail. The secret is in the rubber head. It's made from a high quality natural rubber that aids in cleaning, but is also highly durable and long-lasting. Not only will this tool sweep better than a regular broom, it'll also last way longer too, and the bristles won't lose shape, flatten, or become ineffective over time. Don't be fooled by other options that look the same. No similar looking broom compares to the Sweepa when tested for cleaning ability and overall quality. Stop wasting time and effort with traditional brooms, but don't get tricked into buying a low quality rubber bristled option either. Get your floors cleaner than ever when you get our Household Rubber Broom today.
- 12" Natural Rubber Head.
- 33"-59" Steel Telescoping Handle.
- Washable and Chemical Resistant.
- Durable and Long-lasting.
- Safe For All Surfaces.
Why It's Good
- Commercial Quality. Other tools that look similar will often be flimsy and ineffective in comparison. This rubber broom has the highest quality head available, and it comes complete with an all-steel pole. You will be guaranteed that it'll work well and last for a long time, even with regular use. It's perfect for homeowners, but it's also high quality enough to be used on a daily basis in commercial or industrial settings.
- Natural Rubber Head. Don't be fooled by low quality rubber, or plastic-y heads that claim to work as well. The dense, natural rubber on this broom is what makes it work so well. Imitations may outperform regular versions, but they will never outperform this product. The natural bristles clean better, and are guaranteed to work, and be safe, on virtually any surface.
- Long-Lasting Performance. Never worry about broken bristles, frayed ends, or a broom head that becomes ineffective over time. This one will never lose shape, so the bristles will continue to pick up the same amount of dirt and hair, use after use. You can leave it outside, keep it in your garage, or use it everyday for work, and it'll easily outlast the competition.
- Sweep, Scrub or Squeegee. Not just a broom, this amazing tool also doubles as a mop, a scrub brush, a squeegee, a window washer, a snow removal tool, and more. Thanks to the specialized head and overall design, there are an endless number of jobs you can take care of with it.
- Easily Washed. Because the head is one piece of solid rubber, you can use it with almost any cleanser, and it can be cleaned easily whenever it gets dirty. Hand-wash inside, or hose it off outside. You can even place it in your dishwasher for cleaning. It'll resist picking up stains and odors, and any topical grime can be easily washed away.
- Telescoping Handle. The heavy-duty handle adjusts to accommodate anyone. Simply give it a twist to set it at the perfect length. It can adapt to any user, and then compact for storage when not in use.
This 12" broom is the household size Sweepa Rubber Broom. We also carry similar tools in two larger sizes. The bigger ones are a bit more rugged, and they also have more bristles that are longer, so for certain preferences or usage patterns, they may be a better choice. To see more information on the other sizes we sell, follow these links: 13" Commercial Rubber Broom
& 18" Outdoor Rubber Broom
. All three models are made from the same materials, and carry the same brand. The larger heads feature a wider and thicker form factor as well as a slightly thicker thread where it attaches to the pole, but all of them have heads made from nearly indestructible, natural rubber, and they all come complete with sturdy steel handles that telescope for adjustment in length. If you already have a pole, or prefer a different style, then you can also just get the broom head
by itself. For a similar tool with a shorter handle, check out the Compact Rubber Broom
. It doesn't have the same natural rubber head, but it does perform quite well for certain jobs, and it compacts when not in use, so it's perfect for tight storage or traveling.
Why Use One
Other brooms force you to waste time an energy because they make dirt, hair and other debris fly into the air as you sweep, or simply get left behind while you pass right over it. Traditional bristles float over small stuff, or allow tiny particles to sneak in-between, and that forces you to make extra passes just to get your floors clean. Not only do these traditional tools produce mediocre results when sweeping the floor in your home, they also tend to wear out quickly, and they get easily damaged when used for tough jobs. This household rubber broom features a durable sweeping head that's a solid piece of natural molded rubber, so it's nearly indestructible, incredibly long lasting, and perfectly suited for cleaning any type of hard floor. It'll be easier to use than regular versions, and it'll also produce better results. Unlike old-school tools that may be better or worse at certain jobs, this broom will excel at them all. No type of dirt is difficult to sweep when you use it, and you'll be able to remove stubborn and annoying debris with very little effort.
This rubber broom will get your floors cleaner than ever, and you'll love it because it'll take you less time and energy to get it done. As you sweep, the pliable bristles will conform to the surface you're cleaning, and build a strong static charge. A solid wall of sweeping rubber will remove all dirt in a single pass, and the static charge will help to pull the dirt along, and keep things like fur and hair from flying away. This makes your job easier because it'll take less work to get your floors clean, and you won't be RE-sweeping to keep stuff piled long enough to pick it up. This tool is safe for use on any hard floor, and it'll never harm delicate surfaces like hardwood or natural stone. When sweeping tile and concrete, the flexible and sturdy bristles will reach down to clean the cracks and grout as you sweep, so nothing is left behind, and the rough material won't wear down or ruin the bristles. This is the best broom you will ever use, so don't be fooled by cheap imitations. Thanks to superior features, better materials, and more durable construction, this broom will outperform and outlast any similar looking one you may find.
Better Than The Rest
You may have seen similar products on TV, elsewhere on the internet, or at a home or garden show locally. When comparing this rubber broom to any other similar item, you'll find it to be easier to use, more sturdy, and longer lasting. If you compare it to the regular type of broom you are sweeping your house with now, there is no comparison. Chances are you've got an ordinary broom, made of corn or vinyl, which easily flares and doesn't do the best job of cleaning. Dirt and dust only fly away as you try to sweep them up, and you never really achieve a dirt-free floor. Our Household Rubber Broom from Sweepa makes cleaning any hard floor incredibly easy and will replace the tool you are using now. It has the ability to thoroughly sweep in a single pass and because it works so well, you will use less effort to achieve better results. The included squeegee on the back side is nice for drying floors, cleaning spills or doing windows. The flexible bristles are great for sweeping any type of debris, but can also be used with soap and water for scrubbing floors, washing boats, RV's and vehicles, or cleaning hard to reach windows. This amazing tool is the easiest way to sweep annoying stuff like sand, pet fur, hair and fine particles, but you can use it on all of the regular dirt too. It is the perfect size for use at home, but can also be ideal for hair salons, pet groomers, kennels, professional cleaners and more.
Where To Use It:
Use this rubber broom with confidence to clean a wide range of flooring materials and other surfaces. It's bristles are strong enough to handle the toughest jobs and roughest terrain, but gentle enough to be safe for virtually any surface. It'll never scratch, scuff, or mark any floor you sweep, and you can use it inside or out with the same great results because you don't have to worry about it wearing out, losing it's shape, or getting dirty. The head won't flatten, fray or bend like a normal one might, and if it gets dirty, you can simply hose it off, hand wash it, or place it in the dishwasher for cleaning. The hundreds of flexible bristles won't break or kink under normal use, and they're able to form a solid sweeping wall that conforms to uneven surfaces. Use this tool on any type of floor in your home like hardwood, linoleum, vinyl, marble, tile and more, or take it outside to clean concrete, asphalt, and wood decks. It's also perfect for the garage or basement because it cleans so well, and it's nearly indestructible.
More than just for hard flooring, this broom is perfect for sweeping area rugs, runners, carpeted stairs, furniture, and more. It's able to pull amazing amounts of hair and fur from rugs and carpets thanks to the rubber bristles, and for this reason, it is the best broom for pet owners. Use it to quickly remove pet hair from high traffic areas and spots where your dog or cat likes to sleep, or clean areas that are difficult to vacuum like stairs and upholstery. As you sweep, the bristles will flex and penetrate into the carpet pile to remove unwanted pet hair without the risk of damaging or scuffing valuable furniture. As you work, a static charge will build to pull up dirt, dust and hair towards the broom and out of your carpet. By using it like this, it also acts as a carpet rake to refresh the nap while cleaning and removing unwanted dirt, hair and debris. It works so well, it can even pull up hair out of a freshly vacuumed carpet.
How To Use It:
- Unlike other brooms, this one can be used by pushing or pulling. For improved results over all applications, a pulling action will be the best choice, but it can also be used similar to a traditional push broom if desired.
- On hard floors, you will basically sweep like normal. As you pull, a static charge will begin to build. This charge sucks dirt and debris in toward the broom, and keeps it close as you sweep. This action makes your job easier, and allows you to quickly finish with less frustration. The strong charge will also prevent debris from flying away or becoming airborne as you clean.
- Apply a little pressure as you pull it backwards, and all regular debris will be collected in a single motion. For tougher stuff, several shorter strokes will work the best.
- With each pass, you will notice that the already swept dirt will remain in front of the broom and build as you go.
- A couple of taps on the floor will release the static charge to make it quick and easy to collect your dirt when you finish sweeping.
- On hard floors when cleaning regular dirt, push or pull. For hair or fur, a pulling action will be better.
- When using on carpet or anything similar, you will want to use the pulling method. Short deliberate strokes, pulled toward you, will give the best results on carpeting. This will help to build up the static charge and pull out the hair and dirt from deep in the carpet.
- When using the broom in wet applications, a back and forth scrubbing motion, or using a circular pattern will give the best results. Flip it over and use the squeegee to dry.
- Any time you sweep, you will form a solid wall of cleaning power that will quickly and efficiently clean any floor in your home.
- Safe to use anywhere, and fool-proof in it's ability. Washable if dirty.