A versatile phone clip that rotates to change orientation, or for clearing camera lenses and other important parts. It acts as a clip, hanging loop and handle in one, and it's compatible with virtually any phone. The slim profile and lightweight materials make it nearly unnoticeable, but it's so strong that it's virtually unbreakable too. A locking latch will secure it in place, and keep it closed when not in use, but a simple, one-handed thumb flick is all that it takes to remove it. It attaches with a strong adhesive that will not fail, but with the right technique, it can be removed without a trace. Use it to hang your phone sideways to follow GPS directions, clip it to your belt loop for easy access, or hang on a purse or backpack while traveling. It also makes a great handle to ensure a secure and comfortable grip while texting or gaming, and it offers the perfect way to store your phone in a convenient location without worry of accidents. The clip locks in place in the vertical position, but you can also pivot the loop in either direction for added convenience and versatility. It comes complete with everything needed for installation, and is so tough that it's backed by a three year warranty. The super slim profile does not add bulk to your phone, so you'll still be able to slip it in a pocket if you want to. It was designed for use with any mobile phone, but it's also compatible with tablets, GPS units, mp3 players and more.
Prefer to pay a lower price? The original ClipHanger Stick
is still available while supplies last. It doesn't come with a warranty, but it does come at a lower cost. If you like the upgraded materials and features of the Pivit, but you don't need the ability to twist it around to different angles, then check out the ClipHanger S2
. It's just like the one on this page, but it has a slightly different face, and it will be fixed in position once installed. Happy with the clip on this page, but want to make it even more awesome and useful? The < href="cliphanger_autohook.html">AutoHook is a simple, stick-anywhere hook that will allow you to hang your phone or tablet anywhere you want.
Why It's Good
- Rotating. Keep it straight up and down, or twist it to the side to hang your phone horizontally. This feature makes cameras easier to use, and allows you to potion your phone for viewing video or using the GPS function.
- Durable. Polycarbonate and chemically resistant plastic combine to create a long lasting holder that's almost impossible to break. It bends and flexes to make using it effortless, but you never have to worry about it failing or getting damaged.
- Thin. The super slim profile makes it seem like it's not even there. Use the clip as intended, or slip into your pocket without compromising comfort.
- Lightweight. A specialized plastic has been employed to reduce weight without affecting strength. The material is incredibly light so it won't add bulk to your device.
- Universal. It's made for use on any phone, but you can also attach it to other mobile devices. Easily compatible with virtually any cell model, but also great for GPS devices, mp3 players, tablets and more.
- Secure. The advanced clip closes completely, and locks closed to keep it in place. Unhooking is still easy, but you don't have to worry about accidents.
- Versatile. A holder, hook, handle and clip in one. Connect your phone to a belt loop or purse strap, or secure your phone in the perfect place while driving. It also doubles as a handle for holding your phone, and it offers a secure way to attach it to almost anything.
- Reusable. The adhesive pad only works once, but it comes off easily with the right technique, and leaves no residue or mark behind. It's simple to move this clip from your old device to a new one.
- 3 Year Warranty. Because it's highly unlikely that it will break with normal use, the manufacturer offers a full 3 year warranty. You will probably have a new phone before you ever have to worry about this clip failing.
How To Install It
It will only take you a few seconds, and the process will be nearly the same on any electronic device. The main thing to consider is placement. It should be up high enough so that the loop curves above the top of your phone, but not too high. Align it at the middle of your device, and be sure to prevent any blocking of camera lenses and other vital parts. Once you decide on placement, follow the steps below to install the Pivit.
- An adhesive pad is included to stick the clip to your phone. You will put it on the Pivit first, and then attach it to your phone.
- To prepare for adhesion, clean both surfaces thoroughly and allow them to dry.
- Once cleaning is complete, remove the backing from the sticky pad, align the tab, and then press onto the back of the Pivit.
- Once on the clip, take the backing off the other side, and attach the Pivit to your device. Do not press down hard.
- Double check alignment, and then press firmly for a few seconds.
- Full adhesion will take a day or two to achieve, so handle gently for the first day.
- To remove the Pivit, simply twist to break the bond, and then lift off. The industrial strength adhesive will release without leaving a residue or mark.
How To Use It
Using this clip is simple, but continue reading to become an expert. Once in place, you will have effortless access to your phone at all times, and a secure way to store it when not in use. Never miss another call, and make sure your phone stays secure and undamaged when not talking. For quick one-handed retrieval, and safe storage close to you body, this holder is tough to beat.
- To disengage the latch, and open the clip, Lift the loop up and out. If your device is dangling, you can do this with a simple tug and twist motion, and if you're holding it, just use your thumb to press the loop up and back.
- To lock the latch, and keep the clip closed, just press down to hear the click.
- To hang anywhere, just use the loop at the top.
- To clip onto something, press the latch open, slip it in place, and then press the latch closed.
- To use as a handle when viewing your phone, simply slip a finger or thumb though the loop.
- To rotate the clip to any angle, press with your thumb at the center, and then twist by pushing the top in either direction.
- When at the top position, the clip will click into place to prevent unwanted movement.
Attach directly to your phone, or attach to a protective case to make it even more useful. Stop shoving your phone deep into a pocket, or in the back corner of your purse. Keep it handy at all times with this versatile hook and clip, and never rummage and panic again while your phone rings unanswered. Other options are way less versatile in terms of placement, and they are unable to switch positions to allow access to all features, or increase your options for use. Don't waste money on a model-specific clip that can only be used in one way, but don't waste time searching all over either. This affordable accessory will allow you to secure and protect your mobile device while keeping it easily accessible, but it also improves comfort and convenience, so your phone will be more enjoyable as well. Hang it on a wall to sit and watch videos, or hook it next to your bed to stay in touch at all times. It can hold your phone for GPS use in the car, it act as a handle while you are playing games or sending a message. The possibilities are endless for this valuable little holder.