Patented mounting brackets that are stronger than suction allow you to install this towel bar in almost any location, and hang up to 20 pounds. The friction mount system gives you a non-permanent install that looks and feels as if it were cemented in place, or stuck to the wall with screws. There are no tools necessary to hang it up, and installation only takes a matter of seconds, but once in place, you will have a great looking towel rack that won't slide, spin or fall off under weight. It's perfect for folks living in an apartment, dorm or rental house because it doesn't leave behind marks or holes, but anyone else that wants a quick and simple way to add storage can also benefit from this remarkable product. It sticks to nearly any bathroom surface, so use with confidence on tile, fiberglass, mirrors, acrylic, glass and more. As an added bonus, the mounting brackets are completely reusable. Just peel off and re-position if you decide you want in a different spot.
Shattered glass, broken tiles, permanent holes and other annoyances are all avoided without any compromise to sturdiness or utility. This towel bar will look and function just like one that takes several screws and hours of sweating to install, but it goes on in a matter of seconds, and can come down, or move, in the same short amount of time. The friction mount brackets are way stronger than suction, and they also look better and last longer too. Made from a thinner material, They are able to grip better because they stick flush to the surface, and all air and moisture is eliminated. Instead of sliding while holding something heavy, or falling off for no reason several days down the line, this bar will remain sturdy and secure in the exact spot you choose. Despite the incredible hold, no sticky substance is utilized, and there is no hardware of any kind required. Install this product in places never before possible, but don't worry about flopping, slipping, or that cheap look that suction cups guarantee.
Where To Use It
Any smooth and shiny material is compatible with this bar, so anyone will have several options for placement in their bathroom. Because it would also be useful in other rooms, stick on smooth surfaces in your kitchen, laundry room or closet to add storage there too. It mounts in a matter of minutes, and installs in locations that other products would only destroy. Use it to add a washcloth rack to a glass door, or mount it on the tile right outside your shower to grab a dry towel without dripping on the floor. No tools or hardware are required for install, and it does not use glue, so no residue will be left behind either. The brackets will hold tight to anything glossy, and the set comes with adapter sheets to allow for install on other materials. Will not work on surfaces that normally resist suction like drywall and wood.
- Glossy Tile
- Stainless Steel (with adapter)
- Matte Tile (with adapter)
Excited about the way it works, but not excited about the way it looks?
We also carry a stainless steel version with modern styling so if you want a bar that will better match your bathroom decor, check out our Stainless Steel Friction Mount Towel Bar
No glue, no licking, no screws and no hassle. Installation could not be more simple. Stick this bar almost anywhere because it will not harm any surface, and it comes off completely if necessary. Once in place, the rack will hold up to twenty pounds, so saturated linens will not be a problem. Installation only takes a few minutes, but follow the steps below for best results.
Order Yours Today!
- To begin, select location. The surface should be compatible, but also freshly cleaned.
- Use the included template to determine spacing and alignment for the brackets. Check for level to ensure a good install.
- Most people will not need the included adapters, but for surfaces where it is recommended, peel off the backing and apply those first. Smooth out any air bubbles.
- To apply each bracket, simply peel off the backing and press into place. This bar uses two brackets, one on each end.
- Apply firm pressure to mount, and then massage to smooth air toward the outside. Remove all visible bubbles by sliding them out.
- Once in place, press firmly at center to make sure it is totally flush, and all air is removed. Press out any discovered bubbles.
- Attach towel bar to mounting brackets by sliding into place. Position bar above the mounting circles, and then slide down onto center posts.
- To remove or re-position, slide the bar up and off the brackets. Then peel off circles to remove them. To place in new location, repeat the steps above.