Chop onions in seconds without shedding a tear, or cut and mix a batch of fresh salsa with six quick pulls. This hand operated chopper gives you speed and accuracy that rivals expensive electric versions, but it does so at a fraction of the cost. It is blazing fast and way more accurate when compared to chopping by hand, and it allows you to do more in less time. A simple pull action will operate the blades, and the easy action combines with a wide handle to ensure that anyone can use it. Two razor sharp, stainless steel edges are attached to the center rod, and a plastic guide is mounted above them. Each tug will result in several spins, so food gets cut quickly, but the added guide keeps it close to the blades to improve uniformity and accuracy too. The completely enclosed bowl contains odors and reduces messes, and it's the perfect size to provide enough capacity without becoming too bulky.
It can make any size pieces you need, and adjustment is based upon the number of pulls. A few tugs will produce larger chunks, and continued pulling will reduce size evenly. A clear container allows you to keep track, so stop when it looks right, or keep going to completely puree. Dice up fresh ingredients for homemade soup or mince garlic and other veggies to create a flavorful dip. Each use will result in professional quality results in seconds.
Why It's Good
- Versatile. Fine medium or course. This tool produces the exact size you need, and adjustment is as easy as counting your tugs.
- Powerful. An easy action powers the blades, and the dangerously sharp blades glide through vegetables, eggs, meat and fruit with ease. Your effort is multiplied thanks to the double blade design, and rotation.
- Fast. A few pulls leaves food perfectly cut in a matter of seconds. Chop or mince way faster than you can by hand, and get similar speed when compared to electric alternatives.
- Compact. Large enough to provide plenty of capacity, but easy to store at the same time. All parts fit within each other to make finding a spot in the cupboard easy.
- Safe. A non-slip base keeps it from moving, so spills and other accidents are avoided, and preparing food is frustration free.
- High Quality. Swiss design and superior materials combine to create a tool that works well and lasts with regular use.
What To Use It On
The perfect tool for any regular size chopping task. Don't waste effort with a knife only to have uneven results, and don't break out an expensive machine just to dice an onion. Incredible performance is easy to achieve, and you will get professional looking results with any of the foods below, or anything else that is similar.
- Egg Salad
- Fresh Salsa
- Chopped Onions
- Fruit Sauces
- Baby Food
- Bread Crumbs
- Minced Carrots
How To Use It
No skill or technique is required, and the wide and comfortable handle is easy to pull. Anyone can use it with little effort, and the end result will be fantastic.
- To set it up, insert the blades into the lower bowl at the center. Be careful because they are extremely sharp.
- Add in your ingredients. For best results, do not overload, and make sure chunks are not too large to work with.
- Once filled, secure the lid on top by twisting it in place.
- Grab the pull handle with your dominant hand, and use the other one, over the top of the chopper, to steady it as you work.
- To chop, simply tug in an out. The number of times you yank will determine how finely the food is cut.
- 4 pulls will produce a larger, course chop, 8 will result in a medium size, and 12 will finely chop into tiny cubes. Pull even more times to puree and blend together.
- Once finished, carefully open lid and remove food to use or serve. Avoid contact with the cutting edge, and use a spatula to make removal easier.
- Top rack dishwasher safe when dirty.
- Chop a single vegetable, or combine several to cut and mix at the same time.