Stop using harsh chemicals to deodorize your home, and don't waste money on other aromatherapy devices that don't work any better. This elegant looking diffuser features an advanced delivery method that ensures maximum dispersion while conserving valuable oils. Simply fill from the tap, add a couple drops of oil right to the water, then sit back to enjoy the benefits for eight hours or more. This high capacity unit is equipped with top of the line components, so it's guaranteed to function properly, and deliver years of regular use. Once it's running, it'll slowly transform the pool of liquid into a fluffy cloud that billows out the hole at the top. This moist fog will be full of fragrance, and it'll gently float out to absorb into the air. As a result, the surrounding climate will smell fresh and be easier to breathe thanks to the increased moisture. As an added benefit, this diffuser also releases negative ions with the mist to neutralize dust and pollen in the air in order to clean it. Made from a combination of glass and wood, this model is far more decorative than plastic alternatives, and with the added lighting effects, it creates a highly functional visual accent for any room of your home. Just turn it on, and add your favorite oil to instantly set the mood and promote a more relaxing environment.
Why It's Good
- Colorful. Don't settle for bland looking devices with no visual appeal. Get this one instead to enjoy the subtle light show that accompanies the mist production and fragrance delivery. This one easily doubles as an accent light or a nightlight when used in the appropriate location.
- Quiet. Thanks to the advanced diffusion method, this unit is nearly silent when operating. Although the decibels are low, the mist and fragrance production is quite robust. Other models may be much noisier in comparison and that limits where and how you can use it.
- Multi Use. It's the perfect item to make you home smell nice without using dangerous aerosols, but it has other added benefits too. As a byproduct of mist production, it will generate negative ions that cling to dust and pollen to purify the air. The fluffy cloud that carries the scent into the air also adds humidity to combat dry air that leads to sore throats and other problems. With added lighting effects it creates the perfect accent, or a relaxing mood setter.
- Simple Operation. Simply plug it in, add water, and then press the button to turn it on. Include a few drops of oil if you want fragrance, and you'll be good to go. There are no complicated parts, special steps, or annoying filters. Anyone can operate this product without any trouble.
- Automatic Shut Off. You never have to worry about burning up the motor, or running the unit when conditions are not safe because it comes equipped with a low water sensor that shuts it off when the level drops too low.
- Elegant Design. The large glass portion at the top looks like a dome, or jug, and it rests at the perfect angle, inside the wooden base. The combination creates a high end looking water feature that's much more decorative than plastic alternatives.
- Easy Maintenance. Nothing to take apart, and no small little crevices to deal with, maintenance is simple with this unit. The main bowl should be wiped clean occasionally, and the disc may need replacing after several thousand hours of use, but you'll never have to clean or replace any filter, or perform any other complicated task to keep it running.
- High Capacity. The reservoir can hold up to 200 ml of water so you can keep it running all day without any need to refill it. Other units hold less water, so to enjoy the benefits for long periods, they will require babysitting. This one allows you to relax and enjoy as you avoid worrying about when it's time to add more water.
- Compact. Thanks to the amazing looking design, this model is pretty compact in comparison to its capacity. This allows for easy placement almost anywhere. Place it on your desk, stick it on a table, or use it on a shelf.
How It Works
All fragrance diffusers are not created equal. Unlike others, this one features an ultrasonic mister to give you one of the most efficient ways to add your favorite scent to the air. When compared to different models, this one will add a greater concentration of fragrance in a shorter amount of time, and with less oil. When running, the misting device remains submerged in the water at the base, and a disc at the top will vibrate at a high frequency. Once this vibration begins, evaporation will take place to form an ever growing cloud above it. This cloud will quickly fill the glass chamber, and then begin to float out. When oil is mixed with the water, the scent of the oil will be noticeable all throughout the billowing fog. Once out of the diffuser, the mist will combine with the air to humidify, purify and add fragrance. The natural cloud quickly turns dry air moist in order to soothe skin, ease sore throats, and help with breathing. When essential oil is added for aromatherapy or deodorization, the effect becomes even more therapeutic by diffusing the fragrance at the same time.
How To Use It
Don't let the ultrasonic business fool you, this machine is incredibly simple to operate. It only has a couple of parts, and setting it up literally takes seconds. Once filled with water, you'll have the option of on or off, and when operating, the lights will glow and cycle automatically. You will not find any complicated gauges or timers, and there are no LCD screens or fancy controls. As soon as you have it running, you'll quickly realize that it's one of the most efficient ways to combat dry air or add aromatherapy to your home. Although anyone can use it easily, follow the tips and steps below to ensure proper operation.
- Out of the box, you'll have three main parts to deal with: the glass top, the wood base, and the electronics with cord and plug.
- First, locate the spot where you want to place it. Ensure good proximity to an outlet, a level surface, and an area that can handle some moisture.
- Before you place the top onto the base, you'll want to add water. Fill the base up to the fill line with regular tap water. Total capacity is 200 ml.
- After filling with water, add 2-3 drops of fragrance oil to the water. Any type of oil will work, but those that are more pure, and more concentrated will offer better effects. Always start with a little bit, and add more as needed.
- Although it can function with oil on a regular basis, too much will leave a residue that affects performance. If this should occur, clean with a damp rag to remove it.
- Once it's full and the fragrance has been added, secure the glass top onto the wooden base.
- There is a small out let at the back of the unit. Insert the end of the AC adapter to attach it, then plug the other end into any standard wall outlet.
- Press the on/off button to toggle the power.
- Once running, the mister will continue to create water vapor until the water in the base gets too low. At that time, it will shut itself off.
- Add more water to continue using it.
- To diffuse fragrance while humidifying, add a drop or two right to the water.
- To change the disc, access from the underside by removing the screws that hold it in place. Remove using the key tool that comes with your replacement, then re-install.
- To clean, wipe with a damp cloth. Do not use soap, and do not use anything abrasive.