This durable and easy to use rack is one of the best ways to organize your cleaning tools. It holds on tight to mops, brooms, dusters, and similar items by instantly locking them in place with it's magical little grippers. Just slip in any tool with a pole or handle and then let go to hang it in place. It will remain securely held off the floor to prevent loss of shape, keep it clean, reduce clutter, and make it easy to grab when you need it. Despite the strong hold, a quick grab in the right direction will release your broom or mop with ease. Five separate positions allow this Magic Holder to hang several tools in one compact space, and the simple mounting mechanism allows for placement in any number of convenient locations. It works great on the back of a door, mounted inside a closet, installed in the stairwell down to your basement, or even on a wall out in the garage. Complete with easy to follow instructions, and all the hardware you need for installation, this is one storage solution that anyone can have operational in a matter of minutes.
Looking for a smaller mop and broom holder? This version holds up to five tools. If you are interested in a slightly smaller unit that maxes out at three, please check out the 3 Tool Magic Holder.
If you are tired of tripping over jumbled piles of tools, or opening your closet only to have a mop handle whack you on the head, then you need this rack. When you leave a broom lying around, or just shove it into a closet, you increase the chance of accidental damage, and you almost guarantee it will wear out faster. Bristles get bent, worn or dirty, so cleaning becomes more difficult and time consuming. This sturdy rack keeps tools organized and off the ground so damage prone areas stay away from harm, and remain in top cleaning shape longer. Not only will you improve results when using your tools, you will also be able to put them away faster when you finish, and find them quicker the next time you need them. The 5 Tool Magic Holder features a unique design that automatically adjusts to provide the perfect grip dependent upon the thickness of the handle you insert. Just slide in a pole, and it will provide the perfect amount of tension to keep your tool securely in place, and neatly stowed. The strong non-slip rubber pads and rings will hold tight to any type of handle, so use it on any one with a width of 0.75" - 1.375" thick.
Where To Use It:
Inside, outside, there are probably hundreds of uses for this high quality storage rack. It is ideal for mops and brooms, but will also work with tons of other stuff too. If it has a pole or handle within the size range, you can hang it on this rack. Although the outside is an attractive plastic shell, the inside is all metal. The curved exterior makes it look nice, and prevents damage to other objects, but the rugged inner workings are what will make it work well and last for years. This durability allows you to place it anywhere you want without worry.
- Use one to give your broom closet the organization it needs.
- Mount one on the wall of your garage to straighten up the kids sports equipment by using it to hang bats, clubs, rackets and hockey sticks.
- Use in the bathroom to hang curling irons, straighteners and other beauty supplies.
- Use in a shed to hang rakes and shovels.
- Mount in the basement to hold vacuum attachments and other supplies.
- Use next to your washing machine to hang lint rollers, scrub brushes and other tools.
- Keep one in your kitchen for large cooking utensils.
- Install on doors or walls. Mount to sheet rock, metal, cement or wood. Use in closets, sheds, trailers, utility rooms, basements, garages, offices, laundry rooms, stairwells, etc.
- Perfect for mops, brooms, vacuum pipes, dust pans, gardening equipment, sports equipment, large tools and more. Basically if it fits in the slot, the Magic Holder will hold it.
How To Use It:
The first step is to install this wall mounted broom holder in the location of your choosing. Make sure to place it high enough to prevent contact with the floor, but also low enough for everyone to be comfortable using it. The included instructions are easy to follow, and the simple process only takes a few minutes. To ensure easy operation once in position, use a level to align it properly, and choose a surface that is sturdy enough to avoid problems with longevity. Once mounted using the included template and hardware, operation is easy. It grips handles fast, and keeps each tool separated from the others while it maintains a secure and steady grip.
Order Yours Today!
- To use it just insert a handle into a slot and let go. Press it straight in with a forward motion.
- As it falls, the rounded, gravity-controlled cylinder instantly adjusts to size and locks it in place automatically. The downward pressure caused by the weight of your tool will trigger the mechanism.
- You will not be able to pull the tool out by yanking downward, so you know it will not fall, and pulling straight out will not release it either.
- To get your broom out, simply lift up and out with one hand. As you lift up, the grip is disengaged and the tool will slip out quickly and easily, just like magic.