A dual action window blind cleaner. Eliminate dust and dirt faster than ever! Just insert, squeeze, and move back-and-forth to clean any type of window blind. The plush microfiber material will safely glide across the blind surface to lift up, and lock in any dust and dirt it encounters. You can use it on metal, wood or plastic blinds, and it'll quickly clean two slats at the same time. The superior sleeve material ensures that you'll collect more dust, and clean more thoroughly when compared to other options, and the added brush at the base of the handle gives you dual-action ability, so no spec will be left behind.
Use it to dust any window blind in a matter of seconds, or use it to clean other stuff by taking advantage of it's unique shape. Easily dust into tight spaces, and clean multiple surfaces with a single pass. The specialized, two-slot microfiber cleaner works way better than a cloth, dusting wand, or brush when cleaning air conditioning units, humidifiers, and other appliances with vents or small grooves. Allow the plush material to do the cleaning for you, but get it wet, or pair with your favorite soap or cleanser to increase its cleaning ability.
Stop wasting time with dusters that don't work, and don't remove blinds to hose them down, or do other stuff that makes the job more annoying. This simple and effective tool features a high quality sleeve, and long-lasting brush, so you can easily clean any type of blind with less effort. Results are guaranteed.
- Washable cover made from premium microfiber material.
- Cleans two slats at once.
- Cleans top and bottom with one pass.
- Dual action tool with large brush at the base.
Why It's Good
- Dual Action. Similar tools are limited, so they can't do the whole job. When dusting and cleaning windows, you will inevitably encounter tight corners, spots behind strings, or other hard-to-reach areas. This tool will ensure that you can finish the job without any need for multiple tools. Just use the large nylon brush to dust any areas that the regular tool can't clean.
- Washable and Reusable. No disposable parts to replace or expensive sprays that run out. Use this tool dry in most cases, or use it wet in extreme cases. It will outperform toxic alternatives that are more difficult to use, and it will save you money in the process.
- High Quality. The microfiber sleeve does all of the work, so using a low quality version will make the job much more difficult. The premium quality sleeve on this tool pulls in dust and dirt like magnet, and because it's so plush, it can hold way more than the competition. This means a quicker, more thorough clean, and a longer period before pad washing or replacement is necessary.
- Fast and Effective. Just insert into the slat, squeeze, and then slide back-and-forth. There is no easier way to clean blinds. Every spec of dust will be lifted off the surface, and locked into the microfiber material. It will work just as well on any window blind material.
- Multiple Uses. Perfect for window treatments, and window surrounds, but also useful for cleaning similar stuff too. Quickly clean dust and lint out of air conditioners, dehumidifiers, air purifiers and more. Because this tool is able to get into tight areas, it's perfect for cleaning grills, air vents and other stuff. Get it to save time, money and frustration when cleaning mini blinds, but keep it handy for other jobs too.
How To Use It
A simple and effective tool, anyone can use it to quickly clean and dust window treatments or other stuff. You can use it on mini blinds or larger ones, and the brush at the base of the handle ensures you can get into tight corners, and clean any surface the regular blind cleaner won't work on. It's easy to get good results, but follow the tips and instructions below for best results.
- Before cleaning, make sure that the microfiber sleeve is clean and properly installed.
- To prepare blinds, tilt the slats to the open position.
- To clean window blinds, simply insert the tool, and move side-to-side.
- Increase pressure, and squeeze as you swipe to clean the bottom and the top at the same time.
- The tool will clean two slats at once. Start at the top or bottom, and then work upward or downward to ensure thorough cleaning.
- Use the brush for areas behind strings, or windowsills and corners.
- Microfiber sleeve is machine washable when soiled.