Fill your tub as high as you want. Deeper water makes bath-time more relaxing, or more fun, so why waste those precious inches at the top? Every bathtub has an extra drain to prevent overfilling, but none of them need to be so low. Stick this handy device over the top to block the factory-installed safety drain, and install one of your own that's higher up. A large hole at the top will still prevent your tub from overflowing, but you'll be able to add several more inches of water. Kids will have way more fun as you trick them into getting clean, and when it's your turn, it'll be way more relaxing and therapeutic. It's fully compatible with virtually any tub type, and installing is as easy as pressing it in place. Stop settling for cold, shallow baths, and don't let some safety drain tell you how much water should be in your tub. Get this useful accessory and make it your choice.
- Universal Fit.
- Strong Suction Cups.
- High Quality Silicone Construction.
- Stain and Odor Resistant.
Why It's Good
- Effective. Fool-proof operation. This gadget just works. Once in place it'll stop all water from leaking out the safety overflow drain, and allow the water level to rise.
- Easy. Easily prevent water from going down the overflow drain. Just press into place, and installation is complete. No tools or time required.
- Silicone. 100% pure silicone makes it work well, but it also ensures that it is resistant to odors, stains, and mold or mildew growth. You can easily clean it if it does get dirty, and the material makes it durable and long-lasting too.
- Compatible. Thanks to the large size, it's compatible with a wide range of tub types and drain designs. It should have enough clearance side-to-side, and front-to-back to comfortably cover any overflow drain in any kind of bathtub.
- High Quality. Lower quality versions aren't as sturdy, they don't stick as well, and they may not fit as many tubs, or last as long. When you get this one, you're guaranteed a high quality drain accessory that will work well and last for years. Never worry about leaks or failure with this premium quality drain cover.
- Reusable. Because it's silicone, it's totally washable and reusable, and the strong suction cups will remain functional for a long time. Use it for every bath, and get years of operation.
How It Works
Made from pure silicone, this bathtub drain overflow cover is almost like a large suction cup. With the aid of one dozen inner suction cups, it's able to adhere to the side of any tub, and stick in place to prevent water flow. If you've ever tried to fill your tub all-the-way, you've also noticed that water begins to leak out once it gets to a certain height. Behind that metal circle in the front of your bathtub is a safety drain to prevent overflowing. The hole is at the base, so the water level will never get above it, no matter how hard you try. By installing this device over the top, you'll block the drain, and allow your tub to hold more water. It still won't fill too high though because the cover has a hole at the top to act as its own safety drain. Add extra water, but not too much. Increase the depth of the water without any risk to your floors.
How To Use It
You don't need to use a special technique, and there are no real steps to take, so anyone can install this easily and achieve great results. Follow the instructions below to ensure proper function and long lasting performance.
- For best results, make sure the tub surface is clean. Also inspect the back=side of the cover, and ensure it is clean, and the suction cups are free of residue or debris.
- For strongest hold, get wet prior to pressing it in place.
- Position over and around the overflow drain. Make sure all parts of the outer ring are in contact with the tub.
- Once in position, press down firmly to secure in place.
- The open hole should be at the top to act as a secondary safety drain.
- Once bath-time is done, pull off, and set aside to dry.
- Dishwasher safe, or hand-washable when dirty, or for periodic maintenance to ensure proper adhesion.