Much more than a basic stacking toy, the fun shapes in this set can be piled to build towers, but they also roll, twist and balance unlike standard blocks. The set includes seven spool-shaped pieces, and each is a different size and color. They're made from a rigid plastic material that allows for effortless stacking without frustration, and the soft texture on the outside helps kids get a good grip, and prevents slipping and sliding on smooth surfaces. Children can stack the spools like regular building blocks, or they can explore and experiment to find new ways to play. Thanks to the unique design of the spool-shapes pieces, they will race them across the floor, or combine them together into sculptures that appear to defy gravity.
Encourage fine motor skills, improve spatial reasoning, inspire creativity, and teach problem-solving. This seemingly simple stacking toy will inspire hours of playtime exploration in any child. The vibrant colors combine with multiple size options to guarantee a stunning piece of art every time your child builds with this toy. It's safe and fun for children as young as 10 months, but enjoyable for much older kids too. Give them a safe and simple toy that will help their brains develop as they play, but guarantee that it's one that they'll come back to by choice. Spoolz offers a wide variety of use options that no child can resist.
- 7 Spools Included.
- Rigid Plastic With a Soft Coating.
- BPA-Free. Fully Safety Tested.
- Versatile Play Options.
Why It's Good
- Educational. Let them build early STEM skills the easy way. While they're having fun. Kids can't help but roll and stack these pieces, and in the process they'll be learning spacial reasoning, basic engineering, creative thinking and problem solving, all while improving their fine motor skills.
- Versatile. Children can easily combine the pieces to build a straight tower, but that's just the beginning. The pieces can stack and combine in a variety of ways, but they also roll, rotate, and balance unlike other building blocks, so the play options are vast.
- Colorful.Each piece is a different vibrant color, so kids will remain engaged, and the stuff they build will look like a work of art.
- High Quality. Similar toys feature low quality materials that are not as sturdy, and designs that are not as innovative. This high quality alternative has durable pieces that won't break or wear, and the clever spool-shaped blocks makes it more fun than similar toys found elsewhere.
- Captivating. The ability to make towers that seem to defy gravity, and rounded edges that force the user to consider rolling and balancing guarantees that children will remain attentive, but it also ensures that the towers and sculptures they create will be interesting to look at.
- Easy Play. The large pieces are easy for any child to handle, but the spool shape allows for advanced play too. With sturdy materials and wide bases, the stacking is easy, and towers are strong, but a special coating on the exterior helps to improve stability while making the blocks even more effortless to manipulate. Children of all ages will find this toy enjoyable and frustration-free.