A premium blend of Olive Oil, Shea Butter and Aloe Vera will help to moisturize your skin as you clean it. This dual sided sponge is slightly rough on one side, and silky smooth on the other side, so you'll have the perfect combination of surfaces to thoroughly lather, deep clean, and exfoliate your face. Because it has facial cleanser infused into the sponge material, you only have to add water to begin washing your face. Any option will ensure a thorough cleaning that leaves your skin feeling fresh and moisturized, but there is a slight variation with ingredients, depending on which fragrance you choose. Tropical Flowers and Fragrance-Free versions feature pomegranate extract, while the Tea Tree version has tea tree oil instead. Choose based on the smell you prefer, or choose based on your desire to concentrate on detoxification, or overall skin radiance. The soap inside each sponge will last for at least 20 uses, and it'll offer a luxurious experience without over drying your skin.
Clean, exfoliate, moisturize and massage all at once.
Forget about cloths and separate cleansers, and don't settle for just using your hands. This handy little sponge will improve results, save time, and make face washing easier than ever. High quality ingredients and dual surfaces ensure a proper wash, and the infusion technology releases the perfect amount of soap as you scrub. Simply get it wet to make it work, then wash your whole face to feel the difference. Use one side to gently scrub and exfoliate, then use the other side to lather with a softer touch. It's safe and effective for any skin type, and the sponge will last, even when the soap runs out.
Why It's Good
- 4-In-1 Action. Unlike other face wash options, this one offers a wide range of benefits. Thanks to the unique infusion of cleanser into the sponge, you'll benefit from a facial cleanser that cleans, exfoliates, massages and moisturizes, at the same time. A regular bar of soap can't do that, and neither will liquid options, wipes or pads.
- Beneficial. Fragrance choice will slightly vary the high quality ingredients. The unscented and tropical flower versions feature pomegranate extract to help keep your skin looking radiant, and the tea tree version has tea tree oil and Shea butter to help detoxify while removing blemishes and impurities from your skin.
- Safe and Gentle. Hypoallergenic and paraben-free, the ingredients won't harm or irritate sensitive skin. Get totally clean without any worry.
- Totally Reusable. Use over and over. It's rated for 20 or more uses, and many people find that it lasts way longer. Get it wet to use it, or let dry to save for tomorrow. Even after the soap runs out, you can continue to use the sponge.
- Convenient. Fast and efficient, this product combines high quality facial cleanser with an exfoliating sponge to save you time and effort. It's ready to go when you are, so you can quickly clean and condition your skin without finding separate washcloths, soaps, lotions or wipes.
- Perfect For Travel. No need for separate products to get the job done, and no liquid to worry about, this is the perfect face wash option to take on a plane, or in an RV when packing for vacation or business. Save space, increase convenience, and avoid any trouble with rules and regulations.
Directions For Use:
Speed up the process, and improve your results. This simple an effective face wash sponge is incredibly easy to use, but follow the tips and instructions that follow to ensure proper function, guarantee results, and maximize longevity.
- Before you begin using this convenient facial cleanser, you'll want to take it out of the box, and remove the plastic wrapper.
- Hold the sponge under the faucet and saturate with water to activate the soap inside.
- Once the sponge is fully saturated, give it a squeeze to start producing lather.
- Once you start to see bubbles, you can begin to wash your face. The soap will continue to replenish itself, as needed, while you clean.
- Use the softer side for regular cleaning, or turn over to the scrubby side to deep clean and exfoliate.
- Each sponge is rated for at least twenty uses, but most people get more.
- After washing, rinse lightly, squeeze gently to remove excess water, then let dry for later use.