Increase speed and precision in the kitchen with this incredibly sharp paring knife. The specially treated blade is made from surgical grade stainless steel, and it's hollow ground to a razor sharp finish. Thanks to the unique edge, you'll benefit from long-lasting sharpness without any maintenance required, and the shorter, 2.5" length is great for almost any task. Especially suited for peeling, paring and other intricate cutting jobs, it glides through any fruit or vegetable with ease, but it's so sharp you can also cut cheese, section bagels and much more with this tool. The ergonomic handle is comfortable to hold, even when using the knife for long periods, and you'll never have to worry about accidents thanks to the finger guard built into the end. Don't let the low cost fool you. This high quality tool can easily produce professional quality results that rival knives costing several times more, and thanks to the ABS handle, it's even dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
Why It's Good
- Sharp. You'll be surprised at how sharp it is, and how easy stuff is to slice and peel. Glide through dense foods like a hot knife through butter thanks to the precision edge on this paring knife.
- Flexible. The high quality, steel blade will bend slightly, and flex to conform to a variety of foods. More rigid edges hinder certain jobs, but this one offers flexibility without compromising strength.
- Long-Lasting. Thanks to the specially treated edge, the blade will remain razor sharp for an incredibly long time, and with no maintenance required. High quality steel, and durable plastic also help to ensure longevity and guarantee performance.
- Precise. The small size, and shorter blade make it ideal for intricate cutting, but don't let the compact sizing fool you. This lightweight tool delivers enough cutting power for big jobs too. Easily slice through small foods and cut as this as you like, or peel tomatoes and other produce without wasting the good part.
- High Quality. The affordable price tag is no reflection of the superior quality that this blade delivers. Surgical grade steel and durable plastic pair with top quality construction and design to guarantee professional quality without the high price tag.
- Easy Maintenance. No need for regular sharpening, and no need to hand wash after every use. This low-maintenance knife is totally dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, and the incredible blade has an amazingly sharp edge that doesn't dull like normal ones do.
- Safe. The surgical edge should be used with caution, but the finger guard integrated into the handle helps prevent slipping and accidental injury.
Looking for a larger knife?
Get the same razor-sharp, never-dull technology, but get it on an eight inch, serrated blade for more power and the ability to tackle larger cutting jobs. Our 8 inch Utility Knife
has a long this blade with a forked tip, and our 8 inch Chef Knife
has a traditional, triangular blade with a standard, pointed tip. Both will provide long lasting performance at an affordable price, and the blades are dangerously sharp, so they cut through any kind of food with ease, bones and all.