100 times more energy efficient that traditional dryers, this large capacity, portable version will pull water out of clothing in three minutes or less. It doesn't blow hot air at your laundry, or use a bunch of electricity. Instead, the drum spins at 3200 RPM's to pull moisture out via centripetal force. This gentle action is incredibly efficient, and way less harmful to your clothing when compared to using a traditional machine. Intense heat can damage fabrics over time, so drying laundry in this spinner will keep it looking new longer. High tech suspension ensures that the load remains balanced, even at top speed, and the high quality drum is made from triple welded stainless steel to guarantee that it never fails.
Thanks to the compact size and light, overall weight, you can easily store this unit out-of-sight when not in use, or take it with you while traveling. It's perfect for people that can't have a traditional dryer, but also ideal for anyone else that wants to reduce energy consumption and cost. Use it alone, out of necessity, or combine with your regular dryer to get the job done quicker, gentler, and at a lower cost. It works well to help avoid the laundromat, so it's ideal for those living in dorm rooms or apartments, and it's the perfect solution for drying clothes when traveling in an RV or camping. Stop wasting time and money with other options, and eliminate the frustrations caused by relying on public facilities. This portable dryer plugs into a regular outlet, requires no venting, and comes complete with everything you need.
- 3 Minute Drying Time.
- Extra Large Capacity.
- Stainless Steel Drum.
- 3200 RPM
- 3 Year Warranty.
Why It's Good
- Fast Operation. Don't wait an hour for dry clothes. The spinning action of this dryer is way more efficient than hot, blowing air, so it only takes a matter of seconds to pull almost every drop of water out of soaking wet clothes.
- High-Tech Suspension. The only spinner available with a similar suspension system. Never worry about unbalanced loads and the possible damage and frustration that results. This machine will constantly make corrections to keep the drum spinning under optimal conditions. Ensure a longer-lasting dryer with better performance.
- Triple Welded Drum. Other options have plastic drums, or thin, low quality metal ones. This one has an extra-durable drum that is triple welded to guarantee durability. It won't fail with regular use, and it won't wear out, or become ineffective over time.
- Incredibly Efficient. Works in just 2-4 minutes, and consumes very little electricity to get the job done. Use for a single item, or dry up to 22 pounds of wet laundry.
- Eco-Friendly. Less electricity usage makes this a great alternative to larger machines. Use alone and hang or rack to finish, or use to drastically reduce the amount of time heat-based units take.
- Totally Portable. Lightweight and compact, this spin dryer model is perfect for everyday use at home, but also ideal for taking anywhere else you want. It is easy to carry, and fits in small spaces, and you can plug it into any standard outlet.
- Self Opening. Just press the latch to unlock, and the lid will slowly open all by itself.
- Gentle on Clothing. Heat destroys fabrics and bakes in soap and minerals. This machine does not use hot air, so it is much more gentle on your clothes.
- High Quality. Superior materials and great attention to detail ensure a device that functions well, and lasts a long time.
- Whisper Quiet. 16 times quieter than other spin dryers, and way quieter than a traditional tumble version. No loud grumbling, or noisy tumbling. The nearly silent motor on this machine spins moisture out of clothing without making a bunch of noise. Use it in a shared space without disturbing those around you.
How It Works
Regular dryers use hot air to dry clothes, and they require special hook-ups and ventilation to work. This one plugs into any regular outlet, and simply spins to get clothing dry. Moisture doesn't turn to steam as it evaporates under high heat, it's sucked out of the material, and then directed toward the exit. On the interior, there's a drum that spins freely, and an outer one that remains stationary. The inner drum is lined with holes that allow moisture to escape. Once you turn it on, it will spin at an incredible 3200 RPM in order to get clothes mostly dry in just a few minutes. You can then hang them up to finish, put them in a regular dryer for way less time, or lay them flat on a rack. The compact sizing and quick operation make it perfect for apartments, dorm rooms, RV's and more.
How To Use It
- With the unit unplugged, pull the cover latch, and then open the lid.
- Load clothes evenly and press down lightly with your hands. Always try to put the heaviest clothes at the bottom to reduce vibration.
- Total amount of laundry should never exceed the height of the inner drum. If too full, items can escape to get stuck between the two drums.
- Make sure the machine is on a level surface.
- Close the lid, and press down until you hear it click. Connect the power cord to a standard outlet. The dryer will start automatically.
- When water stops coming out of the drain spout, turn the machine off.
- To open, pull the latch and the lid will automatically open. Wait for basket to come to a complete stop, then empty your clothes.
Drying Time Estimates
- Heavy Clothing: 4-5 minutes.
- Normal Clothing: 3-4 minutes.
- Delicate Clothing: 2-3 minutes.