Whirling colors and textured shapes keep little hands engaged with this fun toy. Flip it over to watch the propellers spin to the bottom, then turn it again to make them rotate some more. Children can manipulate the spinning pieces by themselves, or they can tip the toy at the right angle to let gravity take over. The parts don't separate so it's perfect for the car or stroller, and it's totally waterproof, so it's ideal for bath time too. Never-ending movement equates to non-stop fun, and a toy that kids don't want to put down. Mini Spinny is designed for children as young as 10 months old, but big kids enjoy it as well. Take advantage of the amusing action by twirling the vibrant spinning pieces, or make it educational by learning about simple physics, improving counting skills, or mastering color recognition.
- 3 Propellers on a corkscrew pole.
- Freestanding or hand-held play.
- For ages 10 months and up.
Why It's Good
- Versatile Play. Perfect for bath time, travel, or quiet time, this simple toy offers a wide range of possibilities. Take it with you in the car, or let them play at home whenever a distraction is necessary.
- Portable. Compact and lightweight, MiniSpinny is easy to take with you on the go. The pieces don't separate so there is nothing to lose, and it's not messy or dangerous in any way, but the moving parts provide endless amusement for any child that holds it.
- Colorful. The variety of colors gives it a fun look that is sure to capture their attention.
- Educational. Each propeller has two colors to name, and multiple arms to count, but kids will also learn about basic physics as the propellers never stop moving. Rotate them one way and they move to the left, but spin them the other way and they move to the right. Stand it up and gravity takes control to quickly twist them all to the bottom.
- Moving Parts. The top and bottom knobs can spin, but they don't unscrew. The three large propellers rotate freely around the corkscrew pole at the center in order to move up and down its length. The fast action is fun when horizontal, but when tipped vertically, gravity will take over and force the propellers to spin quickly down to the base.
- Fun. With non-stop action, and bright colors to enhance it, the fun never stops. Develop motor skills and hand eye coordination naturally when they can't stop grasping, flicking, turning and flipping.