A fast and easy way to cook like a pro. Just crack a fresh egg directly into the container, place it in your microwave, and in a matter of seconds you'll have a perfectly cooked final product. It's incredibly easy to use, and almost impossible to mess up. Make a gourmet breakfast sandwich with little effort, or prepare a complex meal for one in just a few minutes. This egg cooker is made from pure silicone, so it's safe and non-toxic, but also resistant to sticking, staining, or stinking. The whole thing is dishwasher safe and easy to clean, so it'll save you time and effort when used on a regular basis. Stop skipping breakfast, or settling for boxed cereals, sugary bars, or unhealthy frozen options. With this clever device, you can cook a fresh egg in your microwave, and end up with a high quality finished product.
- Single Egg Capacity.
- 100% Silicone Construction.
- Dishwasher Safe.
Why It's Good
- Fast. Get a fully cooked egg in under a minute. Using this cooker is way faster than frying in a pan, boiling in water, or cooking any other way, but the results are just as good. The perfect way to cook when you're in a hurry, want to avoid clean-up, or just for quick everyday convenience.
- Effective. The superior quality silicone, and specific design allow anyone to cook like a pro. Lock the lid in place, and cook for the correct amount of time, and you egg will be cooked to perfection, and it'll slide right out of the cooker, and onto your plate.
- Safe. Never worry about weird stuff that might be unsafe. Unlike other options, this one is highly resistant to heat, will never melt, and contains no harsh chemicals or dangerous additives. Use with confidence to cook your breakfast everyday.
- Durable. The thick, high quality silicone is sturdy and long-lasting. Use this everyday without worry because it's designed to last.
- Easy-To-Use. Anyone can achieve a stove top-quality finished product when they cook eggs using this tool. Simply crack an egg and then cook for a short amount of time to get perfect, uniform results.
- Simple Maintenance. The egg will slide right out, so just place it in your dishwasher, or quickly hand wash when you finish cooking with it.
How To Use It
- Ensure that it's clean prior to use. Unhook the latch to open the lid.
- The non-stick material will allow for release alone, but to ensure a speedy exit, and zero sticking, lightly coat the interior with cooking spray or something similar.
- Once open and prepped, add a single large egg to the interior.
- Once the egg is inside, close the lid, and then place the cooker into your microwave.
- Cook on high for 25 seconds, then check. Cook for more time if necessary. As microwaves vary, you'll soon discover the perfect time and temp settings to cook the egg the way you like it.
- Option: When making an egg sandwich, place a slice of cheese over your egg before cooking.
- Quickly clean by hand, or place in your dishwasher when finished cooking.
Don't rush off to work without a healthy meal just because you're short on time, and stop avoiding eggs as a breakfast option just because there aren't more people to cook for. This single egg cooker is the perfect option for one person in a hurry, or for cooking several eggs when you want perfect results without trying. Not only will you save time and effort, you also won't have a pan and spatula to hand wash afterward, and you won't have to touch your stove.