Soft, fluffy, and highly useful. This premium quality Max Plush Detailing Cloth will help you achieve professional level results when used for a wide variety of jobs. The edge-free design eliminates the possibility of scratches and marks, and the dual-sided, and extra-plush material delivers incredible performance when dusting, cleaning, polishing, waxing and much more. Premium quality fabric ensures top-end function, but it also guarantees a cloth that'll last for years, even with regular use.
Quickly eliminate dust from the interior of your car without any extra sprays and chemicals, or gently buff as you apply your favorite wax to the exterior. The long fibers are able to clean and polish at the same time, but they're also highly absorbent, so you can use it to dry surfaces to a spot-free shine, soak up spills, or apply a final sealant as well. No matter the task, and regardless of whether you use it inside or out, this advanced detailing cloth will make the job easier, and help you to achieve the best results possible.
- Large 16" x 16" Size.
- Edge-less Design.
- Double-Sided Plush Material.
- Heavy Weight and Long-Lasting.
- Use Wet or Dry.
- Totally Washable and Reusable.
Why This Product Is Good
Not just for wiping and washing, the advanced fibers on our Max Plush Detailing Cloth allow it to do so much more. Use it to wipe and clean surfaces with ease, but also use it to dry, polish, gently scrub, dust, wax and more. It's safe for contact with any surface, and compatible with any wax, sealant or soap you may want to use. Get outstanding results no matter what you use it for.
The highly absorbent material ensures that when you wipe, dry, or wash a surface it'll be left with no spots or streaks when you finish. There are no special steps to take, or difficult techniques to master. Just wipe like normal, but get better results. The cloth will clean, dry and polish at once, so the surface will be left clean and sparkling with little effort.
Other fluffy cloths will leave behind chunks of lint that make the surface look bad, even when it's freshly cleaned. Despite the thick and fluffy material on this cloth, it'll never leave behind lint and fibers to ruin the job. Never worry about shedding, deterioration, or loose fibers when you clean with this cloth.
Other cloths may look similar, but they won't work the same. The premium quality microfiber makes this cloth outperform others. It provides effortless cleaning ability to any user, and the material almost does the work for you. Don't waste money on knock-off versions that won't work as well. Make your life easy, and guarantee results by using this one instead.
Use Wet or Dry
Use it dry to pick up spills, remove dust from surfaces, or apply wax. Get it wet to scrub painted metal and chrome, wash windows without streaking, or apply a final sealant. With such effective material, and the ability to use wet or dry, you'll find a long list of jobs for this cloth.
Washable and Reusable
Use it five hundred times or more. You can always wash it when it gets dirty, and it's not treated with any chemicals, so there's nothing t wear out over time. Simply toss it in the laundry whenever it gets dirty, and it'll continue to work like new for years to come.
Edge-Free Construction Other detailing cloths have thick, bulky edges that are sewn to prevent fraying. These hemmed edges can often lead to scratching or marking, and they also cause a section of cloth to be unusable for detail work. Our super fluffy Max Plush cloth has no edges, so there is never a risk of damage, and you can use every inch of the cloth for the task at hand.
The proof is in the results. You'll be amazed at how well this cloth performs, and how many jobs it can be used for. Toss out those old rags, sponges and squeegees. Use this cloth instead, and get better results with less effort.
When To Use It
The long, plush material is highly absorbent, able to clean and polish, and it's safe to use on any surface. You'll never have to worry about whether it'll work, or if it'll do a good job. This high quality detailing cloth will outperform other options for a wide variety of tasks. Use it for anything you like, but check the list below, and use it as a guide to get you started.
- Wax and Polish: Thick, absorbent, and with specialized fibers that help to penetrate, polish and distribute. When you apply wax and polish with this cloth, you guarantee even coverage, scratch-free performance, and a proper level of buffing.
- Clean and Dust: The long, thin fibers lift up dust and dirt without any extra chemicals needed. Simply wipe over the top, and the specialized material will lift up and lock in light debris.
- Dry and Buff: Remove wax and polish without leaving behind lint or excess. One wipe will buff to a shiny polish, and also remove 100% of the wax you applied. Get better results and never worry about damage.
- Wash and Scrub: When used wet, or in combination with a soap or cleanser, this cloth becomes a powerful cleaning tool. It'll gently scrub surfaces without being abrasive, so you can easily lift up dirt without any worry of unwanted marks and scratches. Wash your whole car, or give special attention to certain parts.
- Seal and Protect: When applying a final coat, you want even coverage that's not too thick. This is easy to achieve when you use this plush cloth because the material does the work for you. It'll spread out any sealant to ensure proper coverage, and because it's highly absorbent, it'll hold plenty of product, but never release too much.
- General House Cleaning: All of the qualities that make it great for every phase of detailing your car also make it great for cleaning your home or office. Quickly dry counters, dust furniture, or clean stainless appliances.
Don't be fooled by similar looking cloths you've seen elsewhere. Lower quality material will never perform the same, or last as long. When you get this detailing cloth instead, you'll be sure that it'll work correctly and make you look like a pro.