This cute pair of hedgehogs is the perfect addition to any laundry room. Toss them in your washing machine, dryer, or both to soften fabrics, remove lint, smooth wrinkles, reduce washing and drying times, and more. Your clothes will come out of the washing machine looking cleaner, and they will exit the dryer fluffy and soft. Thanks to the lack of harsh chemicals and perfumes, they're perfect for anyone with sensitive skin, but the rest of us can also use them to save money, improve results, become more eco-friendly, and shorten the amount of time it takes to do laundry.
In your washing machine, they will increase agitation to remove tough dirt, and the gentle action will also lift off loose lint and smooth wrinkles at the same time. When you put them in the dryer, they improve airflow in order to dry fabrics quicker, but they also soften the material, massage out creases, and help to release fuzz balls, pet hair and other unwanted debris. Their friendly faces are fun to look at, but the flexible spikes covering their bodies do all the work. They're totally reusable and free of any chemical additives, so just toss them in and leave them to use over and over again.
Why They're Good
- Top Quality. These little guys have the perfect combination of firmness and flexibility, and the material and design really aids in the outstanding performance. Don't settle for low quality alternatives that fall apart, fail with repeated use, or deliver lackluster performance due to low quality materials.
- Versatile. Some versions are only designed for use in the dryer, but these can be used when washing or drying clothes. Keep one pair in each machine, or just let the hedgehogs travel with your clothes from one machine to the next.
- Effective. Designed as an alternative to traditional fabric softeners, these balls will make your clothes as soft as any chemical coated sheet or perfume filled liquid, but they will do it at a fraction of the cost. As an added bonus, you will also gain the added benefits of energy reduction, time savings, static removal, lint cleaning and more.
- Reusable. Make one small purchase to ensure soft and smooth fabric for years to come. These high quality laundry balls are totally reusable, and the durable material is made to last for years, even with regular use.
- Fun. The silly face has no real function, but the goofy grin may just bring a smile to your face the next time you're pulling a load of laundry from the dryer.
- Reduce Drying Times. As the dryer tumbles, the hedgehogs will move around to lift, separate and massage fabrics. This will result in better airflow, and may reduce drying times up to 40%.
- Soften Fabrics. The multitude of flexible spikes will glide past your clothes, and the slightly soft material will gently massage the material to eliminate stiffness.
- Eliminate Static. The movement of the balls and the improved airflow will help to minimize static build up.
- Prevent Wrinkles. The gentle tumbling action will smooth out wrinkles to make clothes wearable right out of the dryer.
- Deep Clean. When used in your washing machine, they will gently scrub fabrics to lift stains and wash out stubborn dirt. Clothes will clean more thoroughly, and it won't take as long to get them clean.
- Save Energy. You'll be able to get the same results in less time, so you can save money and electricity when you run your washing machine and dryer for a shorter period of time.
Why Use Them
This fabric softener alternative is the perfect hypoallergenic choice for people with allergies and sensitive skin, but most folks get them to save time, money or both. They work just as well as dryer sheets or liquid softener when treating fabrics, but instead of constant, never-ending purchases, they only require one small purchase. Not only will they save you time with each load, they will also allow you to forget about fabric softener altogether. No more pouring in colored liquids at the perfect time, and no more remembering expensive sheets each time you dry. Buy them once, and toss them in any washer or dryer to reap the benefits for thousands of loads.
How They Work
Each little spike is firm enough to hold it's shape, but flexible enough to bend and give when pressed against other objects. The little fingers will massage out wrinkles, and roll out roughness as the balls tumble and spin past the clothes in your dryer. While everything is moving, the hedgehogs will work between garments to separate them from one another in order to allow the hot air to flow around each one better. Thanks to increased efficiency, your clothes will dry quicker. When you let them tumble in your washing machine, those same flexible fingers will still be smoothing wrinkles and eliminating lint, but they will also be working set in dirt out of the material. The increased agitation will allow you to shorten wash times, reduce the amount of detergent you use, and ensure that clothes get cleaner.