A premium quality, expanding garden hose. Say goodbye to annoying kinks, water-stopping knots, and the struggle involved with hauling a heavy, traditional hose around your property. This expanding and contracting alternative is ideal for watering plants, washing your car, spraying down driveways and patios, and so much more. It coils to a compact pile when not in use, but as the water begins to flow, it expands and grows to triple in size.
All brass fittings provide maximum durability and a leak-free connection, and top quality hose components ensure proper function, and a long life. With the addition of a built-in on/off valve, you have complete control of the water flow, without going back to the faucet. This set comes complete with an eight spray pattern hose nozzle, and a nylon bag for off-season storage. Stop wasting time, space, and energy with hose reels and thick rubber hoses. This lightweight alternative gives you the same power and reach, but it practically puts itself away, and all but eliminates the need for storage devices, and super-long garden hoses.
- Complete set. Spray nozzle included.
- Commercial grade construction.
- Brass fittings with integrated shut-off.
- Triples in size with water inside.
- Compatible with any standard garden hose spigot.
Why It's Good
- High Quality. Alternatives sold elsewhere are often made of thin, low quality materials, with cheap rubber interiors, and plastic fittings that leak, and are easy to break. This top quality version has an extra dense exterior webbing, and double thick interior hose. All connectors and fittings are durable brass, so you never have to worry about leaks or failure. Use with confidence in commercial settings, or just guarantee a longer, more useful life as a homeowner. Better materials and construction guarantee that it will work better and last longer than the competition.
- Durable. All-metal fittings combine with industrial strength hose materials to create a garden hose that will last. Cheap expanding hoses will fail in a short amount of time, but this one is designed to last, even with regular use. You can use it daily to water your garden, or occasionally to deliver a high pressure stream when washing your car, and always be sure it'll work as expected, each and every time.
- Lightweight. Incredibly light when compared to traditional hoses of the same working length, this hose is easy for anyone to manage. The durable components do make it heavy in comparison to our regular version of this product, but overall, it easily qualifies as a lightweight garden hose.
- Expands. Once you turn on the water, the hose will begin to expand and lengthen. In a matter of seconds, it will triple in length to provide the reach you need to water your lawn and garden, fill a pool, or wash your car.
- Contracts. As soon as you shut the water off, the hose will quickly shrink down to it's original size, in order to coil neatly into a small pile. Because it always shrinks back in toward the spigot, it'll seem like the hose is collecting itself for storage.
- Kink Proof. Never worry about slowed or stopped water due to a kink or knot when you use this hose. The incredible design eliminates the possibility, so you'll never have to deal with the resulting frustration. Other kink-free options can be bulky or ineffective, but this hose is different. Save time and effort when you never have to untangle, or otherwise wrestle with your garden hose to keep the water flowing.
- Powerful. As a result of the expanding and contracting design, this hose has a powerful stream when compared to a regular hose. Use it in conjunction with a spray nozzle, or use the hose alone to deliver water for any reason.
- On/Off Valve. Easily control the water, and do it without walking back to the house. The convenient shut-off switch is right near your hands at all times so you can slow or stop the water flow as needed, while you work.
- Nozzle Included. This set comes complete with an 8 pattern spray nozzle, that has an always on option. The trigger-action design is easy-to-use, and it allows for maximum control. Just give the front a twist to change the stream pattern, and go from a gentle mist to a powerful blast with one simple action.
Gardeners, apartment dwellers, boaters, and RV enthusiasts love this product because it's highly effective, but also able to compact down for storage when not in use. It's incredibly flexible and lightweight so it's much easier to manage than an ordinary garden hose which may weigh as much as 20-30 pounds. It's perfectly suitable for any job you would use a regular garden hose for, so use it with confidence around you home while watering your garden, hosing out your garage, spraying down your boat, bathing horses and other animals, cleaning a stable, or watering your lawn. You can even take it with you while traveling in an RV, backpacking or camping, in order to add convenience and utility without adding too much bulk and weight. It stores in a 8" x 3" compact space, and weighs around one pound when not full of water.
Wanted to pay a little less?
The high quality hose featured here does not come with the lowest price tag, but we do have a low cost alternative. For a hose that's a little less durable, but one that comes with a lower price tag, check out our regular Expanding Garden Hose
How To Use It
This traditional garden hose alternative is easy for anyone to use, and operates much like a regular one, but follow the tips and instructions below for best results.
- Prior to hooking it up, check the female fitting, and make sure the rubber washer is inside, and firmly pressed all the way in. This will ensure a good seal, and prevent any leaks.
- Attach the female end to a faucet by twisting it in place. Make sure to turn the the wide threaded end, and not the lower metal coupling.
- It works without a nozzle attached to the end, but your results may improve with the addition of a quality spray nozzle. If desired, attach to the male end of the hose.
- Turn the on/off valve to the off position.
- Don't stretch out the hose when empty. Turn on the faucet and it will expand automatically. Gradually increase water pressure by twisting the faucet open, and it'll extend to three times it's length in a short amount of time.
- Once it's fully extended, turn the on/off valve to the on position, and water like you would with any other type of hose.
- When you finish using it, turn off the water at the source.
- Once off, make sure the valve is open, and the hose will contract and shrink automatically. If you were using a nozzle, make sure it is open also, or squeeze the trigger to release any remaining water.
- Once contracted, store in any location that's convenient.
- Do not leave water on when not in use, and always drain when finished.
- Take care of the outer webbing. It protects the rubber core, so tears or punctures may cause problems.
- Do not use with hot water.
- For maximum longevity, do not store in direct sunlight.
- In winter, empty and store inside to prevent freezing and breakage.