The safe, quiet and energy efficient way to humidify your home. Although the G-Midifier Green Humidifier requires little maintenance, and does not use filters that need replacing, you may want to switch out the pads over time for fresh ones. Hard water and other factors can discolor the pads over time, and with multiple washes they may also wear with time. This full replacement set includes a total of 15 pads, so your G-Midifier will look and work like new when you install them. Enjoy the same quality and performance of a new device by replacing your worn or used pads with this set straight from the original manufacturer. They are guaranteed to look, function and last just like the originals.
For use with: G-Midifier Green Humidifier
Each set includes a full set of replacement pads. Get 15 OEM replacements for one low price.
How To use Them
Intended as a replacement to rejuvenate your G-Midifier, this set is easy to install as a new alternative to the original set.
- To install this set of pads, begin by removing your old pads. Make sure to empty the container of any remaining water before inserting the new set.
- Once the old pads have been removed, clean the container thoroughly.
- After the main unit is clean, insert each pad, one slot at a time.
- Align each pad by using the slot at the center. Press in place so that the slot is at the middle point, then press down to install.
- Continue placing one pad in each space until the whole unit is full.
- Once the set of replacement pads are in place, fill with water for use.