Better grip. More power. No lid will be too tight when you have this high quality tool on hand. It's a universal opener that's designed to accommodate almost any twist-off top in your kitchen, and it's fully compatible with any lid from .75" to 3.25" in diameter. Use it with confidence to reduce strain and effort when opening soda bottles, medicine containers, pickle jars, peanut butter and jelly, pasta sauce and more. Just grab on tight, and then gently rotate to loosen and lift any type of lid. A thick rubbery layer on the inside grips tightly to metal or plastic tops, and allows you to twist them off without slipping or sliding. The durable handle is made from a high quality plastic, and the long length provides increased leverage so you can apply the force necessary to open stubborn containers without straining.
Four different openings will each adapt to a variety of lid sizes, and with no adjustment necessary, you'll find it quick and simple to choose the one that fits. Simply grip and twist to make it work, and never worry about weak hands, or stuck tops again. The wide grip is extremely comfortable to hold, and because your effort is multiplied, you'll never have to struggle to access the contents of any container. This jar opening tool makes a great addition to any kitchen, but it's particularly useful for elderly folks, children, people with arthritis, and anyone with a disability that would make it difficult to open jars and bottles. Other tools can expensive and complex, and some can be cheap and ineffective. When you choose this one instead, you'll be guaranteed to get the lid off in less time, and with way less effort.
- Works With Jar and Bottle Lids.
- Easy Operation.
- Adapts to Twist Off Lids From .75" - 3.25"
- Dishwasher Safe.
Why It's Good
- Simple and Effective. No electricity or moving parts, no knobs or adjustments to make, and no special steps to follow. Although the operation of this tool is very simple, it also works very well. Because you just use it to grab onto the lid, and then increase force when twisting it off, anyone can get good results when using it. There's no learning curve required, and there are no techniques to master. Simply grab and turn to lift off any jar lid.
- Highly Adaptable. Thanks to the four different openings, this jar opener can quickly adapt to almost any size lid. Just align the tool with the opening that fits best, then squeeze to grip the lid. It will twist off large lids on pickle jars, but you can also use it for the small caps on 2 liter soda bottles. The inner material will grip tight no matter what material the lid is made from.
- Top Quality. Be careful when shopping for similar looking tools, and don't be fooled by our low price either. You can easily find a similar looking opener, but most will cost more in comparison. Despite our low price, we have the highest quality opener available, and others will not perform the same, even if you pay more. When shopping in the same price range, and buying from another company, you will be guaranteed to get a lower quality tool. Flimsy materials, or grippy centers that don't actually grip will only make the job difficult, so avoid cheap versions, and guarantee results by getting ours instead.
- Versatile Usage. Other tools are only good for a small selection of lids, and they may only work for jars or bottles, but not both. With a wide range of size options available, this opener is one of the most versatile available, and you have the option of opening a full assortment of jar and bottle lids.
- Easy Maintenance. The material will naturally avoid staining and dirt collection, but over time you may want to wash it. When you do, just toss it in your dishwasher and let the machine do the work for you. It will get clean without you lifting a finger, and it'll stay looking good for many years to come.
- Powerful. A strong grip combines with a long handle to deliver plenty of power for any user. Save your own energy, and let this tool do the work for you. It'll grab tightly to any lid with just a gentle squeeze, and it'll provide the force necessary to rotate any lid thanks to the increased power created by the long handle.
How To Use It
Anyone can remove jar lids with ease using this tool. The simple operation requires no instruction, but for best results, please follow the tips and hints below. Within a matter of seconds you'll be an expert jar opener, and you'll have full access to the stuff inside.
- Before beginning, you'll want to choose the correct opening fro the lid you are removing. The too flexes in both directions, so each opening can get a little bit bigger by stretching, or quite a bit smaller by squeezing. Simply select the hole that is most similar in size to the lid you want to remove. Use the chart above to see the compatibility of each opening.
- Once you have the correct opening selected, grip tight to secure the opener onto the lid.
- After you obtain a secure grip, just twist to the left to loosen the lid.
- Once sufficiently loose, continue opening with your hand, or proceed with the tool.
- For best results, align lids with a slightly larger opening.
- When opening smaller lids, grip the tool on the wide end for increased leverage.
- Dishwasher safe when dirty.
Stop asking someone else every time you need a jar opened, but don't waste a bunch of money on ineffective openers either. Other tools can be low quality and useless, but this one is fully tested and guaranteed to work. If you want a simple way to avoid strain, but also a tool that'll give you the power necessary to loosen any stuck lid, then look no further. Use this high quality jar opener to quickly access any jar or bottle.