Enjoy a side of dipping sauce without it touching the other stuff on your plate. This handy little bowl allows you to serve salsa, salad dressing, and other sauces conveniently connected to the food that will be dipped in them. One or more sauces can be clipped to the outside edge of any bowl or plate to remain in the perfect location for dipping, without wasting a bunch of space, and without forcing you to deal with the hassle of separate dishes. The rounded receptacle is perfectly shaped for easy entry, and it holds up to 1/2 cup of your favorite sauce. Thanks to the elongated clip that rotates to several different positions, The Dip Clip easily adapts for use on a wide range of bowls and plates.
Dip Clip is perfect for people that hate when ketchup and ranch dressing mix with food on their plate, but anyone could benefit from this clever meal-time companion. Use it to serve a bowl of tortilla chips with a side of salsa, or use it to make a plate of fresh vegetables with a side of dressing to dip them in. You can add a bowl of marinara to a plate of mozzarella sticks, or you can have a late-night snack of crackers and hummus by utilizing this compact and portable dip holder. Easily avoid unwanted saturation and mixing, but also help with portion control, eliminate waste, reduce clutter, and make it easier to enjoy dipping sauces while snacking on the couch, eating in bed, or mingling at a party.
Why This Product Is Good
Made from sturdy plastic that is BPA-Free, you can be sure that this clip-on dish is safe and durable. The strong clip won't wear quickly, and the sturdy construction ensures long-lasting performance.
Unlike other versions that only work with some plates, this one has a rotating arm that allows it to adapt to any plate, bowl or dish in your cupboard.
When compared to other options that are similar, this one has a larger bowl, so it can hold more dip. Never run out of salsa or dressing while there's still chips or veggies left on your plate.
Never worry about tipping while you fill it, and eliminate the possibility of accidents thanks to the increased stability. Three little feet help to keep the round bowl from tipping while you add dip, and they also add support when the dish is attached and in-use.
Clean-up is easy! Place Dip Clip on the top rack of your dishwasher for cleaning.
Use it to save space, use it to keep dip separate from other food, or use it to quickly add a side of dipping sauce to any snack or entree.
Just slip it in place, and it will remain secure. You can adjust for angle if needed, but Dip Clip works on most bowls and plates, so it can be easily added to hold dipping sauces on the side. The simple installation and secure grip combine to offer fool-proof operation.
How To Use It
The long, sturdy clip allows for easy attachment, and the rotating arm ensures that you can connect it to a wide range of dishes. Anyone can easily add a side of dipping sauce to any snack or meal when using this handy little clip-on bowl, but follow the tips and instructions below to get the best results.
- Begin by filling the bowl with salsa, ranch dressing, hummus, or anything else. Place it on a flat surface, and if necessary, rotate the arm for additional support. It will remain stable for filling.
- Once it's full, set the position of the arm to match the angle of the dish you are using. It clicks into four different positions, so set it to flat for regular plates, or rotate 90 degrees do adapt for use on deep bowls.
- After you set the angle to ensure that the bowl remains level once in place, simply press it in place to connect it.
- Thanks to the length of the clip opening, it works with thin or thick dishes. Just keep pressing until it feels tight.
- Use it with any dipping sauce to save space and keep things separate.
- Once finished, hand wash or place on the top rack of your dishwasher for cleaning.