Increase moisture and improve your health with this compact and quiet humidifier. It continuously pumps moisture into the air to improve skin, ease dry throats, and make the room more pleasant. There are no loud fans to annoy you, and no filters to clean later. The ultrasonic operation is incredibly efficient, extra quiet, and totally natural. Once turned on, a thick cloud of natural water vapor will begin to billow out, and float upward. The air in the room will quickly improve as moisture is added, and thanks to negative ion generation, it will be cleaner too. Like your home to smell good? Add a drop or two of your favorite aroma, and the scent will spread throughout the room to deodorize naturally. Push button operation makes it simple to use, and a low water shut off sensor ensures a long life for the motor. The added LED lights and rippling top make it look pretty awesome, and a button at the top allows you to choose any color, or run it with the lights off. The compact size allows you to use it anywhere, and the low maintenance design makes it perfect for anyone. Improve air quality in your home or office without giving up space, worrying about water damage, or dealing with a loud appliance.
Why It's Good
- Colorful. Other humidifiers are boring. This one has added LED lights for a splash of color. Set it to shine the shade you prefer, or run it with the lights off. This feature works well as a night light, or for added ambiance.
- Quiet. Nearly silent operation makes this machine hardly noticeable. It doesn't have a loud fan to annoy you like most other models. The misting component does makes a slight noise, and there is a high quality blower fan, but it doesn't add to the volume. It's perfect for an office location, or bedroom because it won't add any distracting sounds.
- Versatile. It's perfect for adding moisture to the air, but it can also act as a night light, an air purifier, and an odor eliminator. The subtle lighting works well for a child's room, and provides the perfect amount of illumination. While running, the mister generates negative ions with the vapor. These help to clean the air by eliminating dust, pollen and other debris. Add a drop or two of essential oil, and the fragrance will diffuse into the air in order to make the whole room smell better.
- Easy-To-Use. Just fill with water and you are good to go. There are no complicated parts, filters to clean, or expensive accessories to replace. Once water has been added to the base, simply touch the on button to activate.
- Automatic Shut Off. In order to protect the motor, and ensure a long life for this humidifier, it has a sensor to check the water level. If it gets too low, the unit will shut down until more water is added.
- Touch Sensitive Buttons. The durable buttons have a hard exterior that's water-proof, but the slightest touch will turn it on and off, or control the lighting.
- Easy To Clean. No screws to remove or difficult steps to take, maintenance is simple with this unit. The main bowl should be wiped clean occasionally, and the disc may need replacing after several thousand hours of use, but you will never have to clean or replace any filter, or perform any other complicated task to keep it running.
- Compact. Although it does have a decent capacity, this machine does not take up very much space. Easily add it to your desk, place it on a table, or stick it on a shelf.
How It Works
Many humidifiers work by creating small water droplets that are then blown into the air by some noisy fan. These larger particles may not get absorbed by the air, and can often settle on surfaces below. The fine, natural mist generated by this machine is different. It's nearly identical to a real cloud, and it comes out as a fluffy vapor instead of a thick, wet spray. The light cloud easily floats up into the air where all of it gets absorbed in order to increase humidity. As an added byproduct of forming the cloud, it also generates negative ions that neutralize contaminates in the air. The actual work is done under the water. A ceramic disc vibrates at a high frequency in order to cause evaporation on the surface. A quiet fan then sucks up the cloud, and propels it out the whole in the lid so it can mix with the air in the room. The natural cloud quickly turns dry air moist in order to soothe skin, ease sore throats, and help with breathing. If you add essential oil to the water, it becomes even more therapeutic by diffusing the fragrance at the same time.
How To Use It
Operating this machine is incredibly simple because there's not much to it. When filled with water it can be either on or off, and you have several lighting options to choose from. There are no fancy timers or gauges on this unit, but when running, it is a highly efficient way to combat dry air in your home. Although anyone can use it easily, follow the steps and hints below to ensure proper operation.
- When you get it, there will be three main parts: the top, the bottom and the cord.
- To prepare for use, fill the bottom up with water. A line on the exterior will let you know how much to add.
- Once full, put the top on so that it sit securely in place.
- The AC adapter connects at the back of the top, and then plugs into any standard outlet.
- Use the on/off button at the top to toggle the power.
- Use the light button to switch colors, or set it to operate with no lights at all.
- The mister will continue to create water vapor until the water in the base gets too low. At that time, it will shut itself off.
- To diffuse fragrance while humidifying, add a drop or two right to the water.
- To change the disc, access from the underside by removing the screws that hold it in place. Remove using the key tool that comes with your replacement, then re-install.
- To clean, wipe with a damp cloth. Do not use soap, and do not use anything abrasive.