Avoid shared facilities, expensive laundromats, and other undesirable options. This compact appliance will allow you to wash and dry your clothes at home, or anywhere else. It's perfect for compact living situations like apartments, RV's and dorms, but anyone can use it daily to save time, money, and electricity when washing small loads of laundry. As an added bonus you'll also ensure that delicate fabrics won't get damaged, and stuff like baby diapers can be easily washed separately.
You don't need to vent it like a regular dryer, and you don't need to plug it into a special electrical outlet like a regular washer either. All you need is access to water, a standard outlet, and a place to drain it. The lightweight machine can be lifted onto a counter easily, and it's highly compact, so you can store it out of sight whenever you're not using it. Just fill and drain with your kitchen sink for a fast and efficient way to get your clothes clean. You'll be able to finish a load in less than 30 minutes, and without going anywhere.
The wash and dry cycles are fully timed, and activated by push-button controls, so operation is easy. In just 15 minutes your laundry will be clean, and in a few minutes after that, the water will be spun out to complete the job. The gentle operation cleans as well as conventional options, but clothing will last longer due to less damage and wear. This gentle action extends throughout the drying process too because there is no hot air involved in getting your laundry dry. Instead, the drum will rotate at high speed to pull the moisture out of your clean clothes. Stop wasting time and money, and avoid leaving your home to get your clothes clean. Switch to this fast and effective alternative to quickly wash and dry laundry on your countertop, or in any other location.
- Wash and Dry in 20 Minutes.
- Digital Controls and Timer.
- Lightweight and Portable.
- 4.4 Lbs. Wash Capacity.
- 1500 RPM Spinner.
Why It's Good
- 2-In-One. Save space with this convenient combo appliance. Instead of two machines to do one job, use this washer and dryer combo to clean your clothes instead. You'll get the same results that two traditional machines provide, but you'll spend less time and electricity to get the job done.
- Fast. The wash cycle will finish in as little as fifteen minutes, and the spinner will rotate your clothes dry in about three minutes after that. This is one of the fastest and most efficient ways to wash small loads of laundry.
- Effective. Get your clothes just as clean, but avoid large, expensive washers and dryers. Dirty clothing will be totally clean in under 20 minutes. After washing, the spinning action pulls almost every drop of water from clothing. There is no heat or blowing air necessary. The end result will be perfectly cleaned, and mostly dried laundry with very little effort, and no travel involved.
- Heavy-Duty. Other options feature cheap plastic parts, low quality motors and other stuff that makes them bad. This one has the best components and construction available, and it comes complete with a sturdy, stainless steel drum. Thanks to the extensive manufacturer warranty, you can be sure that it will work well for several, worry-free years.
- Compact. Keep it out of sight when not in use. Thanks to the compact sizing, it's easy to store when you're not using it, but you still have plenty of capacity available for washing and drying when needed. The perfect washer and dryer for compact living quarters, but also an ideal solution for washing your clothes while traveling.
- Portable. The compact size and light weight make it the perfect option for travel. You can easily lift it to store it in any location, and the combo design provides a small footprint when packing it into a car, truck or RV. Easily take it with you while vacationing or camping. It only weighs 13 pounds when empty, and the overall size is as small as it gets for two high quality appliances.
- Gentle. High heat and tumble drying can be extremely harsh on fabrics, and will ruin them over time. This can be compounded by agitation in your washing machine, and other trauma that is common with traditional machines. When you use this washer and spinner combo instead, colors will not fade as quickly, clothing will not get damaged, and delicate fabrics will not get damaged. The safety of hand-washing, but the convenience of a fully automatic appliance.
- Eco-Friendly. Use almost no electricity at all when washing and drying your clothes, and use way less water and soap too. When compared to traditional options, this appliance is way more environmentally conscious.
Don't need the washer?
If you like the size of this model, but don't need a machine that can clean your clothes, check out the regular Countertop Spin Dryer
we also carry. It only dries laundry, but the price is lower accordingly, so you can save money if you won't be using the extra functionality.
IMPORTANT: Please note that this machine features a spin dryer, not a regular tumble dryer. It extracts almost 10 times as much water from clothes when compared to a high end washing machine's spin cycle. No heat is used, but clothes come out nearly dry in just 3 minutes.
No long tumble cycles with hot air destroying your clothes. Centrifugal force is used instead to pull the water from clothing instead of evaporating it with hot air. Avoid shrinking, premature wear and other damage, and get your clothing dry in way less time. The simple and effective action consumes way less electricity, and takes way less time when compared to a traditional tumble dryer. The drum inside this machine rotates incredibly fast(1500 rpm), and once at top speed, water will begin to lift right out of your laundry. It is then pulled to the outside of the drum, and collected below where it will then drain out of the spin dryer at high speed. As an added bonus, excess minerals contained within the water are also extracted, along with any traces of detergents or soaps that might be mixed in. Once the cycle is complete, your clothes will be left just barely damp and free of any harsh fragrances.
How To Use It:
Anyone can easily operate this washer and dryer, but follow the directions below to ensure the best results possible.
- Prior to use, make sure the machine is on a hard, level surface.
- Plug the unit into a standard electrical outlet, and make sure the drain hose is pointing into a sink or other receptacle that is at the same level or lower. The machine should also be at least 2" away from any wall.
- To prepare for washing, make sure the stainless steel drum has been removed from the interior.
- Place clothes(up to 4.4 lbs.) into the machine. Ensure that the load is balanced, and not too full.
- Use the fill hose to add water. It connects to a sink faucet. Once full, add detergent, and close the lid.
- Use the button to activate washing and set the timer.
- After washing, remove clean clothes to drying drum, and install drum inside the machine.
- Insert the safety cover over the clothing and then close the outer lid securely.
- Use the controls on the lid to set drying time and activate spinning.
- Once the cycle has completed, open the lid and remove your laundry. 2-3 minutes is all it takes to remove an amazing amount of water from your clothes.
- Opening the lid while running will cause it to pause. Close lid to resume.
- Unplug when not in use.