The perfect solution for small spaces, traveling and more. This compact spin dryer is extremely lightweight and portable, so it's perfect for apartments and dorm rooms, but also ideal for campers, RVs and more. It plugs into a regular outlet, needs no venting, and only takes a few minutes to do it's job. Instead of using tons of electricity and hot air to get the job done, this appliance spins at high speed to literally suck the water from your clothing. After just a few minutes, your laundry will be mostly dry, and ready for the finishing touches. The convenient drain hose and long cord make placement easy, and they hook to the back of the machine when not in use to aid in portability. Stop waiting forever for hanging clothes to dry, but don't spend another minute at the laundromat either. This mini dryer is the perfect solution for drying small loads of laundry.
- 3 minute drying time.
- Digital controls and timer.
- Lightweight and portable.
- 1500 RPM
Why It's Good
- Fast. Way faster than hang-drying or tumble drying, this appliance will remove almost all moisture from your laundry in a matter of seconds. A full cycle only takes 3 minutes for most laundry, so you will get more done in less time.
- Effective. The spinning action works incredibly well to pull water from clothing. There is no heat or blowing air necessary. The high speed spinning will suck water from fabrics, and send it down the drain.
- Heavy-Duty. Other options feature cheap plastic parts, low quality motors and other stuff that makes them bad. This one has the best components and construction available, and it comes complete with a sturdy, stainless steel drum.
- Compact. Keep it out of sight when not in use. Thanks to the compact sizing, it is easy to store when you're not using it, but you still have plenty of capacity available for drying when needed.
- Portable. Easily take it with you while traveling or camping. It only weighs 13 pounds when empty, and the overall size is quite compact, so anyone can pack it into a car or RV with ease.
- Gentle. High heat and tumble drying can be extremely harsh on fabrics, and will ruin them over time. When you use this spinner instead, colors will not fade as quickly, clothing will not get damaged, and delicate fabrics will not deteriorate as quickly.
- Eco-Friendly. Use almost no electricity at all when drying your clothes. When compared to traditional options, this appliance is way more environmentally conscious.
Looking for a larger machine?
We also carry a Large Portable Spin Dryer
, so check it out if you want to dry more per load than this model can handle. Need a machine that can wash and dry?
If you like the size of this model, but want a machine that can also clean your clothes, check out the Countertop Washer and Spinner Combo
we also carry.
How It Works
This simple and effective machine harnesses the centrifugal force caused by spinning at high speed, and it uses the power to extract moisture from your laundry. The drum inside rotates incredibly fast(1500 rpm), and once at top speed, water will begin to lift right out of your laundry. It is then pulled to the outside of the drum, and collected below where it will then drain out of the spin dryer at high speed. This process is way faster than traditional heat-based systems, but also more gentle. It improves longevity, and allows you to dry garments that would shrink, snag or get damaged in regular machines. As an added bonus, excess minerals contained within the water are also extracted, along with any traces of detergents or soaps that might be mixed in. Once the cycle is complete, your clothes will be left just barely damp and free of any harsh fragrances.
The compact size, and light weight make it easy to move, store and carry, so it adapts to many situations, and fits almost anywhere. It's ideal for college students, single people, new parents, travelers and more. Use it everyday or take it out when you want to dry delicate garments and hand washables, wash baby diapers separately, go camping, take a trip in an RV, or just to cut drying times, save electricity, and skip the Laundromat. It's even ideal for solar power dwellings and other situations where power is limited, and it connects to any standard, 110V outlet, so no complex installation or hookup is required.
How To Use It:
Anyone can easily operate this dryer, but follow the directions below to ensure the best results possible.
- Prior to use, make sure the dryer is on a hard, level surface.
- Plug the unit into a standard electrical outlet, and make sure the drain hose is pointing into a sink or other receptacle that is at the save level or lower. The machine should be at least 2" away from any wall.
- To prepare for washing, place clothes(up to 4.4 lbs.) into the drying drum. Ensure that the load is balanced, and not too full.
- Insert the safety over the clothing and then close the outer lid securely.
- Use the controls on the lid to set drying time and activate spinning.
- Once the cycle has completed, open the lid and remove your laundry. 2-3 minutes is all it takes to remove an amazing amount of water from your clothes.
- Opening the lid while running will cause it to pause. Close lid to resume.
- Unplug when not in use.
IMPORTANT: Please note that this is a spin dryer, not a regular tumble dryer. It extracts almost 10 times as much water from clothes when compared to a high end washing machine's spin cycle. No heat is used, but clothes come out nearly dry in just 3 minutes.