Save time and effort when you cook two things in the same pot. This handy kitchen gadget allows you to make broccoli for your Alfredo, or peas for your mac and cheese, without getting an extra pot out of the cupboard. Simply clip this basket to your pot of boiling water, and you have the perfect location to steam or boil your favorite vegetable, as a companion to your pasta. The veggies won't mix in with your noodles, and you'll be able to cook them to perfection, independent of the pasta below. When finished, simply lift the basket out, and it doubles as a strainer to keep the food in perfect condition, and drain any excess water. No more hand-washing multiple pots, and no more avoiding vegetables. Use this tool to reduce the amount of work it takes to prepare meals, and eliminate some of the mess in the process.
- Fits Any Pot.
- Holds Up To 3 Cups.
- Clip On Design.
- Steam or Boil Foods.
Why It's Good
- Clip On Design. No special steps to take, or difficult parts to connect. Once in place, it will remain attached, but you can also slip it right off when you finish cooking. It won't slide around, spin, or anything similar, so the stuff inside will remain protected, and separated from the other food in your pot. The clip on design makes it easy-to-use, but also safe and secure.
- Steam or Boil. Contents of the basket can be under the water, or over it. Simply raise or lower the water line to switch from steaming to boiling. Thanks to the versatility, you'll be able to prepare vegetables and other foods just the way you like them.
- Universal Fit. Thanks to the shape and attachment method, you can use this with confidence on pretty much any pot you have. It'll slide into place easily, and the space-saving design will still allow for plenty of access to the food directly in the pot.
- Time-Saving. No more searching for multiple pots or pans, no more turning on several burners, and no more pile of dishes to wash by hand after you cook. Don't wait for one thing to finish before starting the next, and never settle for a lesser meal. Use this basket to save time and effort when cooking a wide range of meals.
- Healthy. This high quality basket is totally heat resistant and BPA-free, and it will help you to include more fresh vegetables in your diet. Get it to save time and effort, but use it often as an easy way to eat healthy.
- Dishwasher Safe. Regular pots and pans have to be hand-washed when you finish using them. This handy device can simply be popped into your dishwasher for cleaning.
Don't avoid eating vegetables because it's too much work. This clever device makes it effortless to prepare veggies along side pasta and other foods, and it can also eliminate the possibility of arguments by allowing you to cook a special pasta for a child, in the same pot as yours. The two foods will never mix, and you have the option to submerge the basket, or keep it above the boiling water. This affordable kitchen tool will easily pay for itself as it helps you prevent messes, and empowers you to produce more food in less time.
How To Use It
- Thoroughly wash before each use.
- To cook, simply fill basket with ingredients. Include as little as 1 cup, or as much as 3 cups.
- Slowly lower the basket into the pot, and use the side clip to hang the basket from the rim of the pot.
- Steam or boil as needed until finished.
- When cooking is complete, carefully remove the basket. It can be used as a strainer to drain the contents.
- Hand-wash or place in the dishwasher when dirty.
- Ideal for veggies and pasta, but compatible with a wide range of other foods too.