Easily peel any shape of food with the razor sharp, ceramic blade on this tool. The swivel blade design pivots in both directions, and conforms to rounded shapes. You can even remove the whole blade and flip it to adjust for left-handed use, or different peeling preferences. Made from a pure ceramic material, the cutting edge will stay sharp fifteen times longer than a stainless steel one, and it will not alter flavors, retain odors, or promote browning like metal versions do. Precise engineering, and superior raw materials result in a peeling tool that requires very little effort to use, and the quality handle ensures that you can work for long periods without strain. An ergonomic grip with a wide form factor makes it comfortable to hold, and the extra coating reduces slipping and provides a nice feel. Dishwasher Safe. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Left Or Right Handed
Unlike other tools in this style, this one has a removable blade, so you can easily switch from left or right handed operation. This same ability allows you to choose whether you want to peel towards yourself or away. Simply expand the black part that holds the blade, take it out and flip it, then place it back into the handle. In a matter of seconds, you can change this tool into something anyone can use, and also adjust for preference in peeling style as well.
Why It's Good
- Fruits or Veggies. Incredible sharpness and a blade that follows rounded surfaces easily ensures a versatile tool that will work with all of your favorite fruits and vegetables.
- Superior Materials. High quality ceramics ensure a long lasting peeler that is easy to use.
- Minimize Browning. Because no metal will touch your food, it will not turn brown as quickly. The pure material eliminates reactions that stainless steel and other metal cause.
- Stick-Proof. Easier to use, and easier to clean. The blade material resists sticking so it glides through food quickly, and cleans without effort.
- Comfortable. An ergonomic handle combines with slip resistant material and a comfort grip coating to make a tool that is easy to handle. Perfect balance ensures easy usage and zero strain.
- Superior Craftsmanship. Better materials and intense attention to detail ensure a quality tool that is unmatched for ability and longevity.
- Easy Care. The blade will not rust, and the whole thing is dishwasher safe, so there is almost no maintenance necessary.
Prefer a different handle style? Some folks like a slightly different shape and blade position, so we also carry a tool with a y-shaped handle and the same ceramic blade. It also has little loops to remove imperfections, so if you are looking for something a little different, be sure to check out the Ceramic Y Peeler before ordering this one.
Super sharp, and incredibly durable, the blade on this peeler will stay sharp fifteen times longer than one made from stainless steel. Although it may look like the same white material your coffee cup is made from, it is actually a more advanced version known as zirconium oxide. During the manufacturing process, it gets pressed under high heat to create a material that is harder than steel, and almost as hard as diamond. A larger ceramic blank is created, and this material is used to form the blade after it is sharpened. The pivoting cutter is then attached to a soft and ergonomic handle to create a comfortable tool that delivers tons of power. Because the blade material is so hard, it will last fifteen times longer than similar metal ones without getting dull.
Better Than Metal?
Superiority is in the eye of the beholder, but for many people, ceramic may be the best choice. Metals have the ability to add flavor to your food, or retain flavor and odor from previous foods you have worked with. Also, metal can react with oils and acids to promote faster, and more prolific browning, but the pure, white material on this tool will allow the fruit or vegetable to run its own natural course. Less resistance also helps ceramic glide through foods, and come clean easier. The stick-proof material is dishwasher safe, but also rust-proof. Despite the level of moisture, you will never have to worry about surface rust or corrosion with this material. With equal or better sharpness, and these added benefits, this tool would make a great addition to any kitchen, and may offer a better option over the metal version you have now.
Order Yours Today!