Never worry about slow or broken drains again. Quickly fix a leaky tub with this handy Silicone Bathtub Drain Stopper. It's made from pure silicone so it won't wear out, stain or stink, but it will provide a water tight seal on virtually any bathtub. Use it instead of the drain strainer or stopper you have now, and take advantage of push button convenience. Once in place, you simply press the button on top to open or close the drain. When open, water will flow freely, and when closed, every drop will be held back. Vertical slots help to prevent objects from flowing down the drain as you release the water, and thanks to the recessed base, it'll always stay in place, until you uninstall it. Stop dealing with a slow leak, or avoiding baths due to an old tub that no longer holds water. This convenient, universal fit drain stopper is the perfect solution, and it installs in just seconds.
- Universal Fit.
- Push Button Action.
- High Quality Silicone Construction.
- Creates A Watertight Seal.
Why This Product Is Good
The silicone material fully suctions to the base of your tub to create an airtight, and water tight seal around the drain. No water will pass until you want it to.
Once installed, you can just leave this Silicone Bathtub Drain Stopper in place. Use the button at the top to open or close the drain with one simple press.
100% Silicone Construction.
There is a small bit of stainless steel to allow the drain to operate, but the rest of the stopper is made from pure silicone. This construction allows it to flex and seal on any tub surface, but it also allows for easy install, and the prevention of damage, wear, stains or odors.
It works just as well in almost any tub, so buy with confidence to solve your leaky drain problem.
The extra large size ensures a proper seal on any tub drain. The rounded silicone will act almost like a suction cup when water is in the tub. A complete seal, all-the-way around the drain prevents any water from escaping.
Resistant to stains and odor retention, and easily washable if it gets dirty, this drain stopper can be used over and over again.
How To Use It
Installation is quick and simple, and operation is even easier. You can use this Silicone Drain Stopper only when taking a bath, or you can leave it in place at all times. This universal fit drain stopper is one of the easiest ways to fix a leaky or broken drain. Anyone can install it in just seconds, but follow the instructions below to ensure proper function and long lasting performance.
- The base of the stopper sits down inside the drain, so you may have to remove the metal strainer already in place before installation. Usually a single screw at the center can be loosened to remove the drain cover.
- Once the drain hole is clear, simply place this silicone drain stopper in the middle so that the rounded base fits down inside the drain pipe. The remainder will sit flush against the tub surface.
- You can keep it in place at all times, or you can set it in place, only while bathing. For showering, it will remain snug and in place.
- Once installed, water will flow down the drain freely when the valve is open, and it will be held back when the valve is closed.
- Vertical slats at the opening help to prevent objects from passing while the water is draining.
- To operate the drain valve, simply press down on the button at the top. Press once to open, then press once more to close.
- For occasional cleaning, remove and wash with soap and water.