Silky soft on one side, and slightly abrasive on the other. This spa quality wash cloth is made from a combination of bamboo and other natural bamboo fibers, and it will allow you to clean your skin to reveal a fresh and healthy glow. The soft and fluffy side feels amazing when brushed across your skin, and it'll hold more soap than a traditional cotton cloth. This makes it a pleasure to use, but it also enables you to work up a thick lather to make washing quick and easy. The other side will feel more stiff in comparison, and it's also twice as thick. This contrasting weave offers a gentle scrubbing surface that deep cleans without irritating. Use this side to remove stubborn grime, or exfoliate to remove dead skin cells. By putting both materials in the palm of your hand, you can easily pamper your skin on a daily basis, and get clean with less effort. When compared to regular cloths you're using now, this one more effective and more versatile.
Why It's Good
- Effective. Get ridiculously clean in less time thanks to the improved lather and advanced surface options. Remove dirt without effort, and improve the health of your skin at the same time.
- Versatile. Use it to wash, or use it to exfoliate and scrub. With two drastically different surface option, this cloth is ideal for anyone that wants the ultimate in cleansing ability, but it also appeals to those just looking for a soft cloth, or one that can clean stubborn grime, take off makeup without creams and cleansers, or exfoliate.
- Healthy. Not only will it lead to healthier looking skin and a more youthful glow, it will also reduce the risk of stinky and unhealthy growth that is common with other options. The bamboo in this cloth is naturally hypoallergenic, anti-fungal, anti-microbial and resistant to foul odors.
- Eco-Friendly. Bamboo grows like a weed naturally, and requires no pesticides to keep it healthy. When harvested for use, the roots remain intact, and the plant regenerates quickly because it is actually a grass.
- Absorbent. The fluffy soft bamboo fibers have a criss-cross inner structure with built in pockets that are able to suck up, and lock in any moisture they come in contact with. Any soap or cleanser introduced to the cloth with also absorb and lock in, so it will hold more soap, and dispense it more evenly.
- Safe. Perfect for any skin type and able to gently scrub without harming or irritating sensitive skin. Because it allows you to clean and eliminate dead skin without extra cleansers, it's also ideal for those with allergies to certain soaps, chemicals, or perfumes.
- Dual-Sided. Extra dirty in one area? Scaly dry skin in others? Or do you just want to quickly clean with a silky soft cloth? No matter what you want to accomplish, this two-sided washcloth provides the surface options to get the job done.
Organic bamboo fibers combine with high quality cotton for stability, and the outcome is a feathery soft fiber that is both soft and absorbent. The front side of this washcloth feels incredible against your skin, and the mostly bamboo surface allows anyone to wash quickly and efficiently . On the back side, cotton is blended with a stiffer material called ramie to create a dense, and slightly rough texture that's perfect for deep cleaning and exfoliating. Each side works well on it's own, but the dual action as a result of flipping from one side to the other provides a spa quality cleansing experience.
How To Use It
Use like a regular cloth to wash your whole body, scrub away stubborn dirt in certain areas, or exfoliate and clean your face to eliminate the need for harmful cleansers, without compromising cleanliness. The great part about this dual sided cloth is how versatile it is. It works well as a replacement to what you're using now, but it will also provide uses and benefits that traditional cloths can't. The scrubby surface easily removes caked on grime, and is a powerful exfoliation tool. The unique weave and material combine to be gentle on your skin while remaining effective for cleaning and the removal of dead skin. Without any additional chemicals or special cleansers, you'll be able to deep clean your body, and leave your skin looking more youthful.
Flip it over to the other side, and you have one of the softest and most absorbent washcloths available. The absorption properties allow it to hold more soap and water when compared to others, and this allows you to work up a thick lather, and then clean yourself without stopping to add more soap. As you wash all parts of your body, it'll feel silky smooth as it glides across your skin. Using this cloth is quite easy, and does not require any special technique or process, but flipping from one side to the other will enable you to take full advantage of it's ability, dependent upon what body part you're washing. When done cleaning, simply hang up, and it'll dry quickly. When it gets dirty, just machine wash like any other cloth you have now, and use it over and over again.
Why Use It?
Not only is this washcloth highly effective, and perfect for all skin types, but it's also manufactured using one of the best fibers currently available. It's far superior to regular cotton alternatives on many different levels, and it'll outperform them in terms of effectiveness and overall feel. It's softer on the soft side, and more scrubby than cotton ever could be on the other side. Thanks to the bamboo-based fibers you also have a material that absorbs more soap and water, and then dries more quickly when you finish with it. When you add to that the renewable nature of this incredible material, it would be hard to choose anything else. All of this combines to produce one highly effective and eco-friendly wash cloth that offers relative superiority to most other alternatives.