For soft and fluffy laundry that also smells great when it's removed from the dryer, this is the perfect combination. The wool dryer balls will soften fabrics and reduce wrinkles without the need for expensive sheets and liquids, and the essential oil will make it smell great. You'll avoid harsh ingredients that might irritate your body, and you'll save money, but you won't have to give up the clean scent that you're used to. Just add a few drops of oil to one or more balls, and the fragrance will infuse into your laundry as it tumbles in the dryer. The massaging action of the balls will smooth wrinkles, reduce static, and soften fabrics, and the natural oil will add a pleasing scent that's gentle on your skin. You only need a few drops of oil to notice the effects, and the balls will last for 1000 loads or more. Traditional softeners are full of chemicals that may be dangerous or incompatible with sensitive skin, and this set is the perfect way to avoid those products, while you enjoy laundry that looks, feels and smells amazing.
Have your own oil already?
You can also buy the 3-pack
all by itself. Need more than three balls?
For large loads, you may want double the amount, but you can always get our Wool Dryer Ball 6-Pack
, and purchase the essential oil
Why They're Good
- Top Quality. Made from 100% organic wool sourced from the finest locations, the balls are larger and more dense when compared to other options. When combined with the pure oil created from organic raw ingredients, you get high end performance, and long lasting durability.
- 100% Pure. No filler oils, or extra ingredients, the oil in this set is pure essential oil that's either cold pressed or steam distilled to ensure high quality and maximum concentration.
- Reusable. Stop buying expensive boxes of sheets, and bottles of liquid when you switch to this natural alternative. They will last for at least one thousand loads, so you won't have to worry about stuff that runs out, or needs a refill.
- Effective. Just as good as anything you can buy at the grocery store, this safe alternative will also soften the material, deter static, and eliminate wrinkling. When you combine the oil with the wool balls, the combo is also quite effective in adding a pleasant smell to drying clothes.
- Reduce Drying Times. Thanks to improved airflow due to separation of clothing while it tumbles, your laundry will finish drying sooner, so you may be able to cut the amount of time your dryer is running by up to 40%.
- Soften Fabrics. The gentle massaging action will soften clothing, and as pilling builds over time, the effect will improve.
- Eliminate Static. Improved air flow combines with the wool material to reduce static build up.
- Prevent Wrinkles. The gentle agitation smooths out wrinkles to ensure that your clothing is wearable, right out of the dryer.
- Save Energy. You won't need to run your dryer as long to get the same results, so you'll reduce electricity consumption drastically. This is great for the environment and your pocketbook.
- Nearly Silent. Once the dryer is running, you'll barely be able to tell these balls are in there. The soft and natural material does the job intended without adding unwanted noise.
Why Use This Set.
This low cost, natural system is the perfect way to save money, reduce effort, and avoid traditional products that contain questionable ingredients. When you use pure essential oil on organic wool balls, you don't have to worry about irritated skin, or long term health effects, but you'll still have fragrant clothing that's soft and wrinkle-free. It only takes a few drops of oil to add your fragrance of choice, and many people find they don't need to reapply with every load. The simple and effective solution requires little effort to use, and it's also long lasting. The balls are non-shedding and hypoallergenic, and the oil is totally pure and derived from the finest ingredients. Why waste money on other products that run out quickly and harm sensitive skin? When you switch to this natural alternative, you get similar results, but without any side effects. Quickly load with the scent you like best, then just toss into your dryer and leave them there.
How To Use It
- To infuse the balls with fragrance, add 3-5 drops of oil to one or more balls.
- Once scented, toss all three into your dryer.
- With each load, pile clothes on top, and then run your machine like normal.
- Appliance efficiency should increase, so reduce drying time by up to 20% to avoid over drying.
- If you experience static right away, reduce drying time. If you notice that it builds over time, wash the balls in your washing machine by placing them inside a sock.
- Scent may last for more than one load, so only reapply as necessary.
- If pilling occurs over time, just leave it there. This actually makes them work better, and it should be expected.