Peaceful pastures quickly evolve into viscous battlefields when you put on these socks. If the shepherd doesn't intervene, it could mean the end for our fluffy white friend. The wolf is sharpening his teeth, but it's up to you to decide who gets eaten. With this unique pair of socks, one foot is a wooly sheep, and the other is a hungry wolf. When this classic pair goes head to head, there's no telling who stands alone as the victor. The wolf on your right foot is dangerously powerful, but who knows what sort of tricks the sheep has up its sleeve, or what weapons may be hiding under that thick coat. Intricate details combine with bold coloring to create life-like personalities, and superior materials ensure a comfortable fit and lasting durability. These socks are impossible to resist, but built to last, so put them in top rotation without worry. They are good for wearing in any weather, and the longer length is perfect all year long. Each pair features one of each animal, and they come in a single size that fits most women. Machine washable.
Why They're Good
- Cozy. Soft and comfortable, the quality material will feel great as it keeps your feet happy and warm at the same time.
- Non-Matching. Because only boring people wear two identical socks. The conflicting differences are what make these interesting, and dare we say better.
- Versatile. Wear in any season. The breathable material and longer length make these the perfect choice all year long.
- Funny. It's hard to hold back the smile when you see them. These amusing characters will keep you entertained, and keep other people talking. It's kind of a shame to think they'll be covered by footwear so often.
- Durable. What good would they be if they didn't last? Because they will be your favorite pair, they are built to last. Wear them over and over again without worry.
Have some smaller feet to cover?
We also have socks for girls and boys, and booties for infants. The kids versions come in a three pack in girls
styles. The booties are individually packaged by style, so check out each one: dog/cat
. Love the rivalry, but looking for something a little more visible?
Check out the Vs. Mittens
for predator vs. prey pairs that go on your hands. Order Yours Today!