These will easily become her favorites upon first sight. What kid wouldn't want to wear these fun animal socks that feature classic rivalries? They really put the fun in functional as they keep feet warm and happy at the same time. Each pair features two different animals so her left foot will constantly start trouble with her right one. In this three pack you will get one cat and dog set, one fish and dolphin set, and the third will be an owl and a mouse. A nocturnal predator will swoop down to scoop up it's prey on one day, and the next, a feisty puppy will chase a scared cat around the house, and up a tree. Made from high quality materials, these socks are really built to last. The superior fabric is brightly colored, and each animal is intricately detailed. They come in a single size that fits most kids from 4-8 years old, and have little dots of silicone on the bottom to add durability, and make them more safe. Wear them inside or out, and use them with or without shoes. They make great slipper socks for around the house, but are also suited for everyday use. Turn her feet into animals with attitude because funny expressions and full body detail allow these to almost duel as puppets. The perfect choice for any kid, and the ultimate in fun footwear for children.
Why They're Good
- Cute. Packed with personality, the fun creature pairs are totally adorable.
- Top Quality. Built to last. A superior fabric blend combines with quality construction and slip-proof bottom to create a product that will last.
- Versatile. The all-weather materials are perfect for any weather, and the silicone grips at the bottom make them work well in shoes, or on their own.
- Fun. The character combos can't be beat. These pairs of opposing creatures can't help but battle. As amusing to look at as they are practical to wear.
- Safe. Little silicone dots on the bottom will prevent accidents and make each sock a bit more substantial.
Have Some Boy Feet To Cover?
We also have a three pack that are more male oriented, so if you are looking for other styles, check out the Boys Vs. Socks
Have A Baby That Might Get Jealous? Cover their feet with opposing animals too! We also have Owl Vs Mouse Booties, T-Rex Vs Triceratops Booties, and Dog Vs. Cat Booties for you to choose from.
How About Some Animal Mittens?This great concept in clothing is not just for feet. Check out Vs. Mittens for predator vs. prey pairs that go on children's hands. Order Yours Today!