- This product should never be used by children without supervision. Anyone else should read the directions prior to using it.
- Supervise the entire spin drying process, especially when children are around.
- Although it is equipped with a security system, never put hands into the basket until it comes to a complete stop.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for acts performed without observing the instructions, precautions and warnings.
- Before connecting your spin dryer, make sure that the wiring is suitable for this product. If in doubt, contact an electrician.
- In case of power outage or voltage variation, turn the machine off.
- Never leave appliance connected to the power outlet when not in use.
- Do not use extension cords.
- As with any appliance, do not operate with bare feet to avoid shock.
- Do not overload.
- It is designed for use with clothing only. It should not be used foe sneakers, stuffed animals, food, ink or anything that retains fluids.
- Never lift machine while it is running. This may result in accidents or damage.
- Designed for home use. Not intended for industrial or commercial applications.
- Always use the round safety cover during operation.
- Check to make sure outlet voltage is compatible.
- Use electrical outlets that are high up to avoid sources of water, and children's hands.
- Do not use adapters, extension cords or other improvised connections.
- Do not install on carpet or surfaces that prevent air circulation underneath the unit.
- Choose a level surface.
- For increased longevity, use in a well ventilated area that is dry and away from direct sunlight.
- Place a bowl or bucket under the drain spout to catch water.
Instructions for Use and Maintenance
- With dryer unplugged, pull the cover latch to open the lid.
- After opening, fill with clothes, making sure to spread evenly. Keep heavier items at the bottom.
- Amount of laundry should never exceed the height of the inner drum.
- Place safety cover on top, and inside the inner drum.
- Ensure that surface is level.
- Close the lid until it clicks.
- Plug in machine to start spinning.
- Let run until water stops draining from the lower spout.
- Once finished, unplug to stop spinning.
- Press cover latch to open, and drum will stop rotating automatically. Wait until still, then remove laundry.
The spin dryer is a compact, lightweight, high RPM machine. It is extremely important that users carefully follow instructions, for both safety and to increase lifespan of the product.
Nina Soft Spin Dryer
Copyright © 2006-
Simply Good Stuff, Inc. All Rights Reserved.