Misting fountains are incredibly easy to
use. Our fountain models are of the highest
quality available and feature push button operation.
With superior materials, and advanced technology
these fountains are both technically and physically
amazing. Relax as your misting fountain generates
soothing sounds of water, brilliant LED changing
colored lights, and a purifying cloud of mist.
Instruction For Use:
- Make sure the misting unit is placed in the
center of the fountain bowl. There should be
about 1-1/2 inches of water or more above the
ceramic disc in the misting unit. The deeper
the water is, the less mist there will be.
The misting unit will automatically turn off
when the water level is too low.
- Always use clean water. When the
water is dirty, change it out for clean water.
Contaminates in the water will affect the
misting device. Tap water with excessive
minerals can cause buid-up over time also,
which will lead to decreased functionality.
- Make sure the power cord and transformer
are connected, and that the transformer is
pluged into the wall.
- Use the switch to turn the mist fountain
on. A red light will indicate that the unit
is running. You will see the lights working,
and the mist will slowly start to buld up.
It may take a few minutes for full mist output.
- As an option, you can connect the fountain
to a timer. This way your mist fountain will
only run when you want it to. It is recommended
that you don't run it for more than 8 hours
- The mist unit sends up small jets of water
while in operation, and humidifies the air
surrounding the fountain. Make sure you place
your fountain in a place where moisture is
not a problem.
- To use as an aromatherapy diffuser, just
add a few drops of oil to the water and the
fragrance will cover the whole room.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers to clean any
part of the mist unit. To clean the unit, use
a soft cloth with plain water. Harsh chemicals
can affect the operation of your fountain.
- If your fountain stops misting, the first
thing to check is the water level. The water
must be above the water sensor for the unit
If there is no problem with the water level,
the next thing to check is the ceramic disc
in the misting unit. Most times this disc
can just be removed and cleaned, but it may
need to be replaced. If neither of these
is the problem, call us at 800-724-6693 for
- All of our fountains come with a 30 day warranty. This warranty only
purchased from us on this website or from
our store in Webster, NY. There are many
mist fountain manufacturers and distributors.
Electronics and fountain materials vary depending
upon the manufacturer. The fountains
we carry have proven to be the highest quality
View All Misting
- Only use the power supply and accessories
that come with your fountain.
- Do not touch the ceramic disc while unit
is running. This may result in injury.
- Always disconnect the power supply before
moving the fountain or performing maintenance.
- Do not allow the transformer or electrical
plug to be exposed to moisture.
- Do not place anything over the misting
device that will completely cover it. Water
must move around the unit for cooling purposes.