- Plug the power cord into a AC 110V outlet.
- Do not use if the power cord or plug is damaged.
- Don't let items such as blankets stop up the ventilation outlet on the bottom of the machine.
- Do not let children use this machine.
- The machine must be placed vertically on a hard surface.
- The spin dryer should be at least two inches away from the wall.
- The drain hose needs to be placed on the same level or lower than the water outlet because it uses gravity to drain, and has no additional pump.
- Do not overload the machine.
- Always insert the safety lid when using the spin dryer. This ensures that no clothes come out of the tub, which could potentially damage the machine. Use even for small loads.
- Load clothes in evenly. If you hear any abnormal sounds, it is probably due to an unbalanced load. If this happens, stop the machine to re-position clothes.
- During the spinning process, the machine will pause when the lid is opened. CLose it again to resume.
- Place machine on level surface.
- Plug in the power cord and set the drain hose in a sink.
- Load clothes in a balanced manner.
- Insert safety lid.
- Select the spin time by turning the dial clockwise. Release to start.
- After the cycle is complete, lift lid to remove clothes.
Maintenance and Warning
- Do not touch any items in the drum until it has come to a complete stop.
- Do not use with waterproof garments like raincoats.
- Do not allow children to play with it.
- Do not use with water that is hotter than 122 degrees F.
- Do not spill water on the switch.
- Do not place in humid or moist locations.
- Keep machine away from fire or other heat sources.
- Keep away from direct sunlight or rain.
- Unplug power cord.
- If the outside of the machine gets dirty, wipe with soft cloth that is damp. Do not use solvents.
- Store machine in ventilated location away from direct sunlight.
Spin Time Estimates
- Washable Suit - 1 min.
- Thin synthetic fabric - 2 min.
- Synthetic wool or thick cotton - 2-3 min.
- Sweater - 3-5 min.
- Bed sheets - 3 min.
- Doesn't Spin. Are clothes wrapped around the axle? Is the machine plugged in? Is the lid closed?
- Intense Vibration. Is the machine on a level hard surface? Is the safety lid on correctly? Is the load balanced?
- Abnormal Sound. Is an item caught between the outer and inner tubs? Is the brake working properly?
- Spin Speed Too Slow. Is the voltage too low? Is the brake too tight? Is the machine overloaded?
- Drain Hose Not Draining. Are any abnormal items in the tub? Is the drain hose too high? Is the an obstruction preventing flow?
ATTENTION: Motor Lock Removal Guide
A motor locking mechanism is used to secure the motor for shipment. This reduces the possibility of damage, but you need to remove it prior to using this appliance. Failure to remove voids warranty.
- Place the machine upside down on a level surface. The rectangular piece of plastic with two screws inserted is securely fastened to the motor inside the unit.
- Use a phillips head screwdriver to remove the two screws.
- Completely remove both screws and the plastic part. Discard or save for transport later.
- Nothing inside the machine needsa to be touched.
Mini Countertop Spin Dryer